My new website

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scattyfox

Reaction score
Sorry moderators couldnt find a section to put this in so feel free to move it.

Just to let you know after months of work and waiting for my new domain name that my website is up and running.

www.spanails.eu

feel free to send me any comments but will just state that the special offers page needs updating as its still showing an easter bunny on it but will ahve to wait till after next week.

hi lucia i've just had a look at you web page and it looks fab!! i love the pamper party pages, great idea, and the pics you have got on there look so 'sex in the city' the cocktails made me drool , it looks very professional well done hope it brings you loads of new work .. how do the pamper parties go down? and can you manage to do them on your own?

Hi Lucia,

The site looks fab, however, I noticed a mistake on your prices.

You have got SolarOil (15ml) as £2.95 and 7.9ml as £5.50. I think you just need to swap the two prices around.

River

It looks really professional, fingers crossed it generates lots of new customers x x x

looks lovely good luck with it allxxxxxxxxxxx

Wow what a great site, really informative as well :) , don't know if it is me being blind (probably) but I didn't see a price for the spray tanning ?

Looks really professional Lucia....though i did wonder about the easter bunny on one page! :lol:

Looks very professional Lucia.

One point about placing your e-mail address on your website is to do it as a Hyperlink rather than a visual e-mail - hope that makes sense - the words E-mail Me for example as a click link rather than the actual e-maill adress.

It makes it more difficult for spammer programmes to pick up.

Hiya Scatts where you been girl ?
The site looks fab well done xxxxxx

Site looks great Lu, well laid out, easy to navigate and plenty of good text for the search engines. Excellent, well done to you and your site designer.

Couple of things to take note of. I cant see your actual location (area of operations) anywhere on the site, have I missed it? This is vitally important in oreder to be picked up by the search engines if someone is searching for nail/beauty services in Eastwood, Essex, etc. You are also missing meta keywords and meta description, these are not mega important but its no harm to have them.

Best of luck with the site, I'm sure it will serve you well.

'BOUT TIME TOO!!!!

looking good hun, may the phone ring off the hook! :green:

your new site looks great hun xx

very well presented and lots of valuble information

well done

What a fantastic website

Great site. very well laid out and easy to get around.
Uncomplicated too.
Just noticed somethig I will pm you about it.

Well done Lucia - it looks fabaroony and very professional:hug: xx

Wow all I can say is well done hun it looks fab, you've obviously put a lot of work into it!! :)

Thank you everyone for the kind comments and the errors that you spotted on it.

it has taken a lot of work and lots of help from sean and my bruv jon out in the states, the trouble beign i changed my mind every five minutes as to what i wanted.

i will take on board all the bits you have said and try and get them rectified as soon as poss.

as for the parties i dont do them on my own i do them with jaffacake she is my partner in crime but ahve done a few kids ones on my own but much more fun with a partner.

thanks for everyhting
x

Latest posts

Back