My new Website.

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Foxglove

Reaction score
Hello all!

Just launched my new website,for my Beauty and Holistic Therapy business on the Isle of Wight and wondered if you would all mind having a little look and give me your feedback please? I do need to twiddle a few bits and tweek it here and there, but the general gist is there.

Would you mind giving it a quick once-over, please?:hug:
Revitalise!

Fab website hun.....love it!

Its fresh, clear and it would certainly make me want to book treatments if I was a potential client.

Well done and good luck to you. I hope it brings you lots more business.

H x

small typo on the spray tanning page otherwise seems great, well done

I agree with Haylz, it looks lovely and fresh.
Good Luck and I hope your website brings you a lot of new buisiness.

Really nice & great to look at well done!! :)

I think it is very good.It comes across as welcoming, professional and classy

Hey hun! Looks really good! - very Impressive!

NB Just to let you know, there is also a small typo on the about us page xxx:hug:

Ooh I really like it! Very easy to use! Great stuff!

i really like it! its so clear and easy to use. lovely job!

Thank you ladies :hug:

I will have a look and sort out the two typos mentioned and I also need to upload a lovely testimonial emailed to me by a fabby regular client of mine. Just got to work out the FTP thingie now!

I also need to add my massage treatments and prices..... I am just so pleased you have all found it ok to use and easy to navigate. Thank you so much for taking the time to look.

S xx

Just wanted to add about your prices not being stated where mentioned - but just seen that you are aware of that.

Looks good though.

I have just added th testimonials and prices for the massage now. Sojust need to write somethng inspiring on the About Us page, correct the typos and add a shoping cart to sell gift vouchers. Phew!

Thank you all for your comments so far. Does anyone have any suggestions what I can add to my FAQ page?

Lovely site hun. Really easy and clear to navigate. Good luck with it!:green:

It's a lovely looking site...... and it works! All the information is there for the search engines to see and all the links are there for the search spiders to find. Your site should do really well in the not too distant future.

One area that you might give some attention to is your use (or lack of it) of the <title> tags on your pages. More info at Naming your Page. You are also missing Meta descriptions and Meta keywords for your site, these arent as important as the title tags, but it's no harm sorting them out.

Best of luck with the site! :)

It's a lovely site, very clear and simple to use (unlike my cold filled head and sinuses at the moment, so please excuse any typos)

A couple of things for you, in the About Us page, there is a spelling mistake 'the business continues to drow and expand'

And on Beauty Treatments ' to find out more about each partiuclar treatment'

Also, not sure if it matters, and I can't get it to do it now, but when I first opened the site and put my cursor on the titles I got a drop down menu for that page. It doesn't do it now when I try it again.

The above are only minor adjustments, you've done a fantastic job

Hmm - will look into the drop down menu thingie. And will also have a read of your tutorial on title tags too. Thanks for the heads up.
:hug:

Latest posts

Back