my new website !

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ragdoll >^..^<

Reaction score
Whats the address - can't see a link!

sorry im just too eager :lol: ive just added it xx

What a beautiful website Kate!

All those gorgeous cats and kittens, I want to give them all a huge hug.

OMG and its a kittty website - I knew there was a reaosn I was drawn to your post!

OK I want Misty Bleu right now, I am sure all my fur kittys would bond LOL!

Ive signed your guestbook hunnie but no idea if it worked or not as asked me twice to put in a different code after I'd written what I wanted then no way of seeing if it had gone it as I cannot read the guestbook!

Oh im so excited :lol: We are just waiting for Holly~Dolly to get pregnant at the moment ! She may have to 'visit' Taffy again :lol:
Mrs. R - you can't have bleu im afraid he's MY big boy !!!! lol We might be buying another kitten soon for breeding, has the same mum as Mia and Bleu, i'll be adding her to the site asap. :) OOOh i love em all !!!!

I havn't worked out how the guestbook works yet ! thanks for signing it anyway ! xxx

how georgous , they look sooooooooooooooo cute, i love cats but it aint gonna happen with or 18 dogs we have at the moment:eek:,
by the way thats 16 pups not grown dogs:lol::lol:you must be kidding:lol:.
we are building a web site at the moment or trying too, but i will be more than happy if it looks as great as yours,
its very pretty:)

how georgous , they look sooooooooooooooo cute, i love cats but it aint gonna happen with or 18 dogs we have at the moment:eek:,
by the way thats 16 pups not grown dogs:lol::lol:you must be kidding:lol:.
we are building a web site at the moment or trying too, but i will be more than happy if it looks as great as yours,
its very pretty:)

can't wait to see yours too ! what breed of dogs ?

My big boy - thats just what we call our Vesti (aka Sylvester) LOL

I love the name sylvester for a boy, might call one of the kittens that (when Holly finally has any !) :rolleyes:

how lovely:hug:.....rag dolls are a breed rich and i looked into getting one before we found the korats....Rich has said we can not have any more babies now:cry:....:rolleyes:

You never know though,i may just pop down to netley one day though....we are near bursledon ourselves....:hug:.....maybe when we come back from France...LOL

ah..... how cute... i want one... dont think my moggie stanley would appreciate a better looking cat in the family though! x

Soooooo cute!

My mum had 3 ragdolls but 6 cats in total, when she passed away i was gutted as i couldnt home them with myself as i had 6 cats at that time.

My cousin who had 4 cats took them all in as she had persians who was house cats. She has loads of space and they have a bedroom all to them self but they all sleep in the bed with her and her husband lol

I lost 2 of my cats so now have only 4 but 2 of them are persians, one been pure white and the other pure white with a black tail and the odd black splodge lol i have one bermese and then a ginger stray who is just a normal moggie.

I love them all and would love more but dont think hubby will allow it :mad:

Your website is fab & very imformative and i love all the pics :hug:

I wish my hubs was not allergic to cats, I would love one of those, they are very very lovely, you lucky girl.

:)

Looking good hun! :green: xxx

Mia Gem is fab!!!!!! We have gone through quite a few cats over the years and I decided that any new ones were going to be kept in!!!!

so we have Tic-Tac a grey/brown Asian man!!! (a bit over ten yrs old, and only 1 of 3 left that we had from same litter...) and the new man: Toffee, a gorgous 9 month old brown Burmese!!! Was very concerned that jealous Tic-Tac wouldn't like it one bit, but he has surprised us all!!!!
Guess who is the one getting bullied????

The old duffer escapes to the outside!!!!

Cannot try and keep him in now....although we are going into rental accomodation shortly because of house re-build/renovation and he will HAVE to then....for 6 months:irked: He won't be happy!! lol!!

Anyway, your website is gorgous!!!!!!

Cheers for taking a look you guys, i am so chuffed with it :lol: All my babies are out in their run basking in the sunshine at the moment ~ what a life :rolleyes: Im coming back as a Ragdoll ! lol

Latest posts

Back