my new website !

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I LOVE ur website ,Kate. Ur babies are beautiful & they pose so well. :D Very nice.

:lol: yes they are a little group of posers ! My Holly~Dolly isnt preggers :sad: she'l have to go and 'visit' Taffy again for some luurvin:Grope: ! i'll keep you posted on her 'situation' lol and i'l post photos of her babies when she has some.

xxx

They are gorgeous hunni.
I want another cat but hubby is putting his foot down and wont let me.:cry:
He just doesnt understand that all my life I have had cats.
I still have my little man, the only one left now out of 3. He is 14 now and had a tumour in his eye which he had removed 2 years ago and he has done really well, he is a housecat now as he has a blind side and I cant risk him going out. We lost his brother in January to the road and his mum on the same road 5 years ago. So im glad he is now a house cat and its not going to happen again.
Just need to keep working on hubby lol
Your site looks fab hun and I have added you to my favourites.
Jen xx

Gorgeous - I grew up with cats - I had to have my last 2 put to sleep when they got too old. :cry: I will eventually get cats again when I have my own house - I'm renting so I won't get cats again until I buy a house but have been considering getting ragdolls then. Besides, my dogs might try to eat them. Funnily enough, with my last girl, she ruled the roost and she'd bash the dogs if they came too close - but she got too old and blind and sick so I had to get her put to sleep 7 years ago.

Ah Jen thats so sad :cry:, but at least you know that your 'little man' wont come to the same end. I have a normal moggie cat too called pickles, she looks just like the felix cat on the advert, but she is part ferile and nearly got hit several times outside our house so i sent her off to live with my parents in dorset, they live in a big house on a quiet lane with woods at the back and she is in her eliment now, and i can visit her and know that she is safe :) I just cant imagine not having my babies around me now. xxx

Thanks for adding me to your favourites :hug:

They are gorgeous hunni.
I want another cat but hubby is putting his foot down and wont let me.:cry:
He just doesnt understand that all my life I have had cats.
I still have my little man, the only one left now out of 3. He is 14 now and had a tumour in his eye which he had removed 2 years ago and he has done really well, he is a housecat now as he has a blind side and I cant risk him going out. We lost his brother in January to the road and his mum on the same road 5 years ago. So im glad he is now a house cat and its not going to happen again.
Just need to keep working on hubby lol
Your site looks fab hun and I have added you to my favourites.
Jen xx

Gorgeous - I grew up with cats - I had to have my last 2 put to sleep when they got too old. :cry: I will eventually get cats again when I have my own house - I'm renting so I won't get cats again until I buy a house but have been considering getting ragdolls then. Besides, my dogs might try to eat them. Funnily enough, with my last girl, she ruled the roost and she'd bash the dogs if they came too close - but she got too old and blind and sick so I had to get her put to sleep 7 years ago.

there is definately a 'pecking order' at my house too and guess who is allways last in the queue ? Big softie Bleu :rolleyes: :lol:

Latest posts

Back