My practise nail art piccy's

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They are lovely Rose very eye catching.

Arabian glimmer springs to mind! keep the piccie's coming honey xx

Nice one...good job... I can't do a freehand nail art as yet but I will try it soon. I love them... :Love:​

I do like those, very nice gold tips with the flames on them,

A few names: Metro city gold, flames of gold, Golden fire.:D

talented talons said:
I do like those, very nice gold tips with the flames on them,

A few names: Metro city gold, flames of gold, Golden fire.:D

Thank you hunny, I like that, flames of Gold!!!

xxxx

have you decided on a name yet ?
ps Rose luvvin your new avatar - looks more like you:Love:

Hi well done reminds me of a meadow in the breeze like the diamantes in the design too. YOu have changed your avartar piccie too you look very glamerous in that picture:green: Did you have it taken professionally my avatar piccie is one of my professional photo shots from about 6 years ago lol

loo said:
Hi well done reminds me of a meadow in the breeze like the diamantes in the design too. YOu have changed your avartar piccie too you look very glamerous in that picture:green: Did you have it taken professionally my avatar piccie is one of my professional photo shots from about 6 years ago lol

Rose looks really glam in real life Loo - soooo unfair!!!

Suzie.e said:
Rose looks really glam in real life Loo - soooo unfair!!!

Ahhh Suzie, you're so sweet, but you make me all shy :o I'm just really good at doing make-up, my other passion, I'm a right dog underneath I tell ya that!

xxxx

loo said:

Hi Loo, thanks for the comments, yes it was taken professionally, I used to do photographic modelling, I was 18 in that picture! (7 years ago) :)

Your photo is incredible, I've always liked yours, it looks so feminine.

xxxx

Rose143 said:
Hi Loo, thanks for the comments, yes it was taken professionally, I used to do photographic modelling, I was 18 in that picture! (7 years ago) :)

Your photo is incredible, I've always liked yours, it looks so feminine.

xxxx

Awwww thanks hun blimey only 18 you look about 20 something in tha pic but in a good way though :) Very elegant. That makes you 25 now then? lol I am 27 and my hair hair has changed alot since my photo unfortunately is alot shorter and I a trying to grow it so it looks the same as it did in my piccie I think I was about 18 in my pic too. We always prefer the piccies of us of when we were 18 dont we lol:o

they are beautiful how long have u been doing nail art for?:)

loo said:
We always prefer the piccies of us of when we were 18 dont we lol:o

Deffinatley!!!! Lol!!!! :hug:

xxxx

bell said:
they are beautiful how long have u been doing nail art for?:)

Not long hun, about 4 months on and off really, I just love experimenting when I do have the time.

xxxx

Peeps, Thanks for all your ideas on a name for theses piccies, I've decided on

Flames of Gold (by Talented Talons)

Thanks for all you help, I'm gonna keep the other words you guys mentioned as ideas for my other nail art I'm working on :D

xxxx

looking good rose x

Rose143 said:
Hi peeps,

I have been practising some new nail art from the book I bought from Magnetic Nail design, called "Ultimate Nail Art". I had loads of fun doing this, it took me about 45 minutes to do the art but I started off with Creative's Metro powder, "Golden City" for the french, what a fab colour!!! I then did random Diamante's and gold studs to give it that artistic feel about it .... I think :irked:

Anyhoo, I was wondering what you guys thought and if you could help me with a name please for when I post this on my website, so any suggestions? :D

xxxx
these are gorgeous !

Latest posts

Back