My practise nail art piccy's

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rose143

Very Proud Creative Geek
Reaction score
Hi peeps,

I have been practising some new nail art from the book I bought from Magnetic Nail design, called "Ultimate Nail Art". I had loads of fun doing this, it took me about 45 minutes to do the art but I started off with Creative's Metro powder, "Golden City" for the french, what a fab colour!!! I then did random Diamante's and gold studs to give it that artistic feel about it .... I think :irked:

Anyhoo, I was wondering what you guys thought and if you could help me with a name please for when I post this on my website, so any suggestions? :D

xxxx

Rose those are georgous, I want some. Have you painted the gold and white over gold glitter tips?

They are beautiful- congrats, u should be really happy!

I've a really big thing for nail art at the mo!

Not too sure on the name yet- Im sure the other geeks will have great ideas!

Love and hugs

Very nice Chick - 'Gold Finger' sounds good to me

louge said:
Rose those are georgous, I want some. Have you painted the gold and white over gold glitter tips?

Yes, it's all free hand using striper paints. I was quite nervous as I didn't know how they would turn out, thanks for the compliment though!!

Rose I love them!!
The words that spring to mind are gold -flame -desire:)

Trinity Nails said:
Very nice Chick - 'Gold Finger' sounds good to me

Thanks hunny bun, Gold Finger makes me think of Austin Powers for some reason :irked:

xxxx

Suzie.e said:
Rose I love them!!
The words that spring to mind are gold -flame -desire:)

Brilliant suzie, keep'm coming girlfriend!!

whoops just read your thread properly and answered the quetion I asked. Could you tell me how you got hold of the nail art book though, Ive been trying to get it for ages but had no luck.

Thanks

louge said:
whoops just read your thread properly and answered the quetion I asked. Could you tell me how you got hold of the nail art book though, Ive been trying to get it for ages but had no luck.

Thanks

I saw the advert in Scratch magazine and rang them up and ordered one, as easy as all that, what do you mean you're having no luck?

xxxx

Wow!! These are great, well done Rose! xxx

I tried the same thing when I saw them advertised a while ago, I went onto their website and sent them an email asking for it but never got a response. Which Scratch was it in?

caramel whisper

Whisper of gold

golden flare

They are Great so so nice well done you.

Caz xxx:D

Thanks for your comments Peeps!

Caz, those names are gorgeous, I'm gonna have a think now :)

xxxx

louge said:
I tried the same thing when I saw them advertised a while ago, I went onto their website and sent them an email asking for it but never got a response. Which Scratch was it in?

I did that too hun, they didn't answer mine either. This is not Creative or Designer nails customer service we're talking about here so you will need to follow up with them quite frequently, just give them a ring darlin.

xxxx

They are so nice:Love:
my brother sad...loks like golden wonder grass;)

What about....... golden wisp or golden will-o-wisp

They look very nice sort of dreamy

ohhh how about golden dreams.

Cheers

Really pretty hun!!

Names... Fire of Gold, Golden Flame, Angel Flames...ok my brain's run out lol

xxxxxxx

Thanks peeps for those really good names and nice comments :hug: I'm gonna have a play and see what I come up with :)

xxxx

Latest posts

Back