My Salon Receptionist Died This Morning

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

louisenewell

Reaction score
I had some sad news this morning.A client knocked on my door to tell me that my receptionist was killed in a car accident in Bromley at 12.15 this morning.

Abby had only been with me for about three months but I do feel like i know her better than perhaps I did.

The girls had all been drinking and apparently the driver , who only has a few broken teeth I have to add , was blind drunk and had just done a whole bottle of vodka to herself before driving off.Abby wasn't wearing a seat belt and was the front passenger.Everyone else in the car just has a few broken bones.

My mind is racing full of "ifs" and "buts", along with the little problem of going to the Dominican next monday with no holiday cover now.This is the last of my worries and i just don't feel like dealing with a staff rota right now , seems disrespectful.

I am lucky enough to have never lost anyone untill now.I'm not too sure how i feel or how to deal with how i feel.

It is going to be very odd going to the salon on tuesday waiting for her to stroll in but knowing she never will.

Oh you poor thing. And her poor family! What a terrible thing to have happened.

Hugs for you hun and my thoughts are with her family at this awful time

Rachel x

thats terrible news hun xx

How tragic, love and hugs to you and her family xx:hug:

what a waste .... her poor family. I am sure you will miss her lots...hugs for you babes. xxx

OMG Louise,
The shock & confusion of it all.

I do hope you get it all sorted, & send some hugs & positive vibes your way.

XX J XX

Omg Louise what a awful shock for you :hug:

How very tragic, and what a waste of life, it has truly shocked me so goodness knows how you are feeling .... and her poor family and friends, very very sad :hug: :hug:

That's terrible news,hugs to you and her family:hug:

That is so sad, you must be feeling awful. And her poor, poor family. What a waste of such a young life. Bl**dy drink drivers.

You must be feeling pretty crap right now. Such a shock! To be taken away so quickly like that.

I really don't know what to say to you.

I can only send you my condolences to you, your staff and the family who are having to cope with this tragic loss.

Sending you strength, comfort and support.:hug:

Im sorry to hear the news.
Everything else seems so insignificant.How tragic.

What a tragic waste of life.xx

What a shock for you hun and a tragic waste of life :hug:

awww hun im so sorry to hear this, hugs to you and your staff and her family whilst dealing with this tragedy xxxxx

What a terrible thing to happen and an awful shock for everyone involved :hug:

Go and enjoy your holiday, remember this is not a dress rehearsal and you need to sieze every moment, that includes taking some time out to relax and be with the ones you love, not just work.

Take care mate :hug:

I feel for you, news like this just leaves you numbed and hollow inside doesnt it.

How very sad for you & Abby's family :hug:

Oh you poor thing. And her poor family! What a terrible thing to have happened.

Hugs for you hun and my thoughts are with her family at this awful time

Rachel x

Couldn't have said it better. :hug: :hug: Just shows you have to live for the hear & now as you never know what life will bring.:eek::rolleyes::hug::hug::hug::hug:

RIP Abby and thoughts and prayers for those left behind

It's at times like this that everything we think is "important" is put firmly into perspective. What a terrible tragedy for everyone involved.
My thoughts, prayers and condolences go out to Abby's family, and to Louise too. :hug: :hug:

Latest posts

Back