My Salon Receptionist Died This Morning

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Omg that is just awful
My thoughts and prayers go out to the girls family, It just goes to show you just never know when its your time and why we should live each day to the full and let everyone around us that we love, care , respect them
Im sorry for your loss sweet
Debbie x

aw hunnio :hug: thats such sad news

my thoughts are with you and her family :hug: :hug:

Jess
xox

thats awful, the poor girl, i feel for her family , xxx

My condolences to you.:hug:
What a terrible waste of a life!

OMG - thats awful hun.

Goodness me how awful, as sudden loss of life is always so hard to take in.

My thought are with her poor poor family.

As Trinity said, make sure you still get to have that well deserved holiday, life is so precious, make the most of it :hug:

A totally senseless waste of life, how sad this new is.

Lots of hugs for you :hug:

How sad. :cry: Everybody comes into our life for a reason, for a short or long while. Unfortunately this has been very short. I feel for the family that are left behind. Its tragic.
xxx:hug:

Oh mate! That is terrible news! I really feel for you and her family, you must all be absolutely devasted.

Lots of :hug: to you all!

Drunk drivers :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: .

I wish I could help you out re: salon cover but I am too far away!

Thoughts and prayers are with all at this sad time!

Teri x:hug:

Thats awfull news for you, bigs hugs to you and all her family xx

truly tragic news, awful
prayers for all who know her

:hug:

How awful.

shocking news indeed:cry:

Thanks for all your kind thoughts and wishes.

Today has been really really hard.Abby was due in at 11.

Lots of my clients coming in and asking questions having heard and those that haven't heard questioning "where's you'r girl , on your own today?"

Everything is still as she left it.

Its also made headlines in the local paper , the newsshopper website.

I just can't stop crying.I can't believe she's gone.I only just saw her Thursday.

My deepest condolences to you and her family. A family friend of mine lost his sister in exactly the same circumstances, it really is an awful waste of a life.

Perhaps there maybe a geek on here that can help with your holiday cover?

There are no other words I can think to say.

Warmest wishes.

Jacqui

Louise, I am truly very sorry to hear of this tragic event. It will take you some time to get over the shock, and then a little longer to get over the grief.

My love to you, her family and friends at this difficult time.
:hug:

Hun, My deapest condolences!!!

Big hug to you and her family, xxxxx

:hug::hug::hug:

Thats really awful what a terrible shock. X

I'm friend of one of the parents of the kids in the vehicle, and althought i appreciate where you are coming from and yes it is truly a real sad loss of such a young girl, why if they were all friends and all drinking did they get in the vehicle in the first place.

I would like to think that if i had a true friend they would do everything in their power to stop me getting in my car and driving if i'd been drinking.

I think this is a great example of drink taking over the action of all involved and the finger should not be pointed and anyone of them, they were all drinking and none of them should off been put in this position whether it be driving the vehicle or being a passenger.

I beleive there was 5 of them in total and all intoxicated.

And i think it was a case of you drive no you drive. When clearly none of them were fit to drive.

I don't know where you managed to get the information on how much drink the driver had, had as i still understand the result of this have not been released and a whole bottle of vodka seems a little bit ott, but no doubt the blood result will be advertised in the press and we will all know for sure.

But again i feel for abby's family and friend i also feel for the driver as she is going to have to live with this for the rest of her life.

She has lost more than just a few teeth, She is in quiet a bad way so i've been told and has quiet serious facial injuries as well as other injuries. But most off all she has lost one of her mates too.

Hey hun it is such a sad loss, i saw this poem and thought of you and how you are feeling i hope this helps you hun xxxxx:hug: xxxxxx

THE FLAME DIMS…

There’s a dimming of the flame
That inspired me to write of you –
The urgency is no longer there
Although your loss remains.
My life is swamped by here and now,
New concerns get in the way –
And then I feel guilty “not to care”.
Sometimes my God inspires new hope
When it just seems wrong still to grieve,
To mourn what cannot be undone.
In some ways I have moved on –