My Salon Receptionist Died This Morning

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi

I just thought that i'd update everyone.

I've just been told that the blood results of the driver of the vehicle have been released.

There has been hugh speculation that the driver was totally to blame as many thought and were informed that she was totally blind drunk.

I was talking to one of the parents of the 5 invlolved and told that in fact the driver was UNDER the legal limit and therefore alcohol was not the result of the accident.

The driver of the vehicle has been seriously ill in hospital and at one point critcial with an internal bleed as well as a long list of other injuries. She is now trying to come to terms with the loss of a very close friend and need all the support she can get.

How very tragic, and what a waste of life, it has truly shocked me so goodness knows how you are feeling .... and her poor family and friends, very very sad :hug: :hug:
Couldn't have said it better.
:hug:

Just an update for you all.

As featured in our local newspaper today.

The driver of the car Abby was travelling in has pleaded guilty to causing death while under the influance of drink and driving without due care and attention when she appeared in court on November 22.

As i previously stated in this thread....she was pissed...and has now admitted it.

She will be sentenced on january 3.

What can i say...i see here in tears as i write this...not a day goes by when i don't think of Ab and some of the laughs we had in the salon together.

Now Sam has got to live with herself...and from what i hear still out boozing it up in Bromley and driving home pissed!!Therefore Good!!HOPE SHE GETS WHAT SHE DESERVES!!

So as christmas approaches a message for all you geeks....

PLEASE DON'T DRINK AND DRIVE!!

IT'S NOT WORTH IT!

i'm sorry if i offend anyone.

I can still not believe she is gone

I suppose its not much but at least she admitted it, mind you if shes still doing it its not much at all. Its terrible young people seem to think they are invincible and these things happen to other people not them.

I'm so sorry to hear your bad news.... Keep strong and your bad days will follow by good ones.

Hope you'll be ok

Carly x

Just to point out that this thread is from April this year . . . it's not current. (Still awful though)

Just an update for you all.

As featured in our local newspaper today.

The driver of the car Abby was travelling in has pleaded guilty to causing death while under the influance of drink and driving without due care and attention when she appeared in court on November 22.

As i previously stated in this thread....she was pissed...and has now admitted it.

She will be sentenced on january 3.

What can i say...i see here in tears as i write this...not a day goes by when i don't think of Ab and some of the laughs we had in the salon together.

Now Sam has got to live with herself...and from what i hear still out boozing it up in Bromley and driving home pissed!!Therefore Good!!HOPE SHE GETS WHAT SHE DESERVES!!

So as christmas approaches a message for all you geeks....

PLEASE DON'T DRINK AND DRIVE!!

IT'S NOT WORTH IT!

awwww hun, im sure you still miss her so much,

:hug::hug::hug:

take care xxxx

Gosh lovey that is awful. I feel for her, her family and you also.

What a sad situation to be in. Don't worry about your holiday although you will be sad and stressed right now everything works out and you probably need this.

I'm really sorry to hear such sad news. Love to you all. xx

I'm so sorry hun, I can't imagine what her family is going through right now, hugs to you and your staff, take care of eachother. xx

OMG

It brought a tear to my eye, why do people drink and drive its always the case that they survive it makes me so angry.

My heart goes out to you and her family :hug:

Just to point out that this thread is from April this year . . . it's not current. (Still awful though)

Yeah but its just gone to court hence why i thought i'd update

Yeah but its just gone to court hence why i thought i'd update

Gosh I'm so sorry, I'd missed the update somehow and seen the next post on :o:o Thanks for updating us on the situation, it's so very sad. Apologies again xx

Latest posts

Back