my son

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
some good points there hun !!
my other sister had her son at 16 and she has always led a fine life , brought him up well , has been with the same guy since she was 15 ,
some decisions kids make dont always have to ruin their lives , unfortunatly some seem on the self destruct mode
truly hoping 2008 is a better yr for ya hunny xxx

I cant add much to whats already been said, Im mega strict with mine and it scares the hell out of me that this could happen. Just shows you can do your very best but at the end of they day they will make of their lives what they will. No matter what and who it hurts :hug::hug::hug:

Now matter how you bring your children up, they will eventually become themselves (with their own minds) , imagine how boring (old fashioned and predictable) it would be if we were all mirror images of our parents. There's also 2 sets of genes in them there kids.

Sometimes kids can shame us and at other times they can make us proud.

Ya never know whats around the corner.

I was brought up it a very str8 environment ... now I'm gay .... it's not my parents fault ........ it's me .... and thats what makes me individual.

Maybe one day, when you least expect it, he will blow your socks off by doing something amazing (and legal).

i really do feel for you it must be so hard to see your flesh and blood just doing these awful things.

personally i just couldn't imagine my little girl Tiegan growing up and living the life of crime and i think we are all scared of what path they will take!

it is truely frightening.

i understand you anger as for emily as she has it is not fair for this little girl to be in that enviroment i hope that one day this will be seen for her sake

all my love hugs and best wishes to you ang xxxx:hug:xxxx

I take my hat off to you Glynis. The majority of us would want to crawl under a stone and wish it would all go away - you didnt, you've handled it all like a woman.
No-one knows what the future holds - he might just make a sudden turn around for the better.XXX

G your one very brave lady and one that I know would go to the ends of this earth to have her son leading a normal life and free from addiction. G I am sure that underneth all this Simon can be a very nice son to you, leave him to make his mistakes and hopefully one day he will come good and give his Mum the love and respect she deserves so much and the thanks that you have never had from him.
As for baby Em's I am sure that she will be back with her Nana very soon the way things are going xxxxxxxxxxx Take Care Mate xxxxxxxxx

My thoughts are with you glynis:hug:, Like they say its not how you have been brought up so dont ever think its your fault and thinking where did we go wrong. Its the people they get involved with.
As for prison its like a holiday camp not that i have been only what ive been told thats why they go back.
Any way hope things work out for you and your family take care x

My thoughts are with you Glynnis, don't blame yourself!:hug:

Glynis.......I don't read the journals so I can only guess at what you've been going through by the things that I've read in your posts.

You're obviously a very kind hearted person and a loving mother/grandmother but there comes a time when you have to wipe your mouth and walk away. You've done everything that you can to keep your family on the straight and narrow but some people are very easily led.

Maybe now it's time that you put youself first and start making positive plans for your future. Of course you'll never stop loving your kids and your heart will still break, but all the worrying and tears haven't made them change their ways.........so now it's time to change your ways and start putting your hapiness first. I wish you and your family love and luck. xxx

Latest posts

Back