My wedding is in 8 days!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jocie

Reaction score
9 days guys I'm nervous. Should have dieted but didnt. Maybe shouldnt have spray tanned so much...maybe I put to many fusions in and they are to long? Ahhh who knows thats why we try this stuff a bit before the wedding oh dear well exfoliating here I come :p
Im scared

I mean 8 days not 9 see how rattled I am

OMG Congrats!! It will all be fine on the day im sure! Let us know how it goes and get some pictures of the big day on here! ahhh im excited for you!!! xxx

Got married 3 weeks ago and it turned out fantastic but I was like u, soooo worried and then two weeks before I broke my leg! It will go perfect, you'll look amazing & you'll have an unforgettable day.
Congratulations xxx

Thannks! I will xoxo. doesnt seem real yet. Im so excited though im gonna do really long purple and black leporde print with a feature nail cuz my colors are black and purple and my engament ring is an amethist (wow im a good speller)

I hope you have an amazing marriage! xxx

Oh hun, you do make me smile. Good luck and I am sure it is all going to be wonderful

Thanks ladys xoxoxo

Whatever you look like, it will remain the most special day in your heart. Take some time during the day to just take it in.

Whatever you look like, it will remain the most special day in your heart. Take some time during the day to just take it in.

This was the best advice I was ever given. Blink and you miss your big day so do make some time for you and your hubby-to-be to have some quiet time.

Have a great day and a wonderful marriage xx

Latest posts

Back