My Wilde-Pedique, what do you think?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Laydee Danielle

Reaction score
This is the 3rd wilde-pedique I have done (it is also on myself). You will have to excuse the dodgy toe on the right foot- I cut it shaving my toe!

What do you all think?

Attachments

• danielle feet.jpg
    danielle feet.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 2,065
Excuse my ignorance but what's a wilde-pedique?

sorry thats my fault its what lcn call a pedicure with the application of gel on the toes :D

Pmsl! I even looked to see if you were French!
They look good but do you not cut your toenails straight across? Big toes look a bit rounded and quite short. Hope you don't mind jmho. Gel looks fab.

lol- its actually german :D

yeah they are cut straight across but I gave the "white" a slight curve if that makes sense and I always cut my toenails very very short I do not have any of the free-edge showing

before I get told off :D I dont cut my clients toenails this short- this is just how I personally like them

They look good hun, although personally I prefer the french look with longer nails and so a bit more white!!! toe nails should not be cut completely straight across, they should be rounded off at the corner or you could run the risk of ingrown toe nails.

yep they are rounded off slightly at the corners- ive been doing them like this for years and touchwood ive never had any problems :D

i think they look fab, but i would prefer to see a tiny bit more white! just my opinion, but looking good hun

lol everyone at home says I need more white- its so strange I cut all my natural free edge off to replace it with gel!

they look very crisp and clean (not the feet but the french lol)
nice xx

Looking nice xxx

lotus blossom said:
i think they look fab, but i would prefer to see a tiny bit more white! just my opinion, but looking good hun

Me too, they look very nice but IMO woud look nicer with a little more white x

very nice!! xx

Laydee Danielle said:
lol everyone at home says I need more white- its so strange I cut all my natural free edge off to replace it with gel!

hi i think your toes look very nice... as for needing more white i dont agree i think a french looks much nicer the way you have done it rather than with a thicker line of white. this way looks more delicate and pretty. and also here in jamaica i have noticed the trend which i have started following... is that the french pedicures are looking exactly as how you did yours with just a thin line of white. a lot of the top class spas are doing their french pedicures that way.. i like it your way bestl.......nice:)

ariaaland said:
hi i think your toes look very nice... as for needing more white i dont agree i think a french looks much nicer the way you have done it rather than with a thicker line of white. this way looks more delicate and pretty. and also here in jamaica i have noticed the trend which i have started following... is that the french pedicures are looking exactly as how you did yours with just a thin line of white. a lot of the top class spas are doing their french pedicures that way.. i like it your way bestl.......nice:)

awwww thank you :o

very nice babes....just a teeny weany bit more white....NOT TOO MUCH hate massive whites just a tiny touch more would be fandabidozi....

GOOD WORK !

amb xxxxxxxx

I agree amb I love small whites and have used a striper brush before now which can make them look dead square with the use of acrylic white.
Chick you've made me want to do my nails again natural white french and with u.v top coat last weeks but I love the gel aswell.
keep it up xxxxx

I think you have beautiful feet and toe nails and have done a great job with the french polish - it really compliments the nails. Everyone's nails are different and I think the thin white really works well here!

Nice job!

Regards,

Karen

I think they look fab too! And im loving the thinner white..:)

Latest posts

Back