my winning pics 1st & 2nd

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tracey, as soon as I can figure it out I would love to do a tutorial on the paperclip design. It is so effective, a little bit more time consuming but well worth it.

I only had 1 1/2 hours to complete the design, but maybe in the salon you could give yourself 2 hours, but you must charge for your time as in my salon we class this as a complex design.

I have been doing this design for over 2 years now, thanks to Greg Salo and the guys at Young Nails, we have potential clients ringing and asking, 'are you the salon that does that paperclip design?'

I believe that offering clients something different, not only puts you ahead of your competition, but also gives you the opportunity to raise revenue for your salon.

HTH xxxx

thanks louby lou.it is a great design and you have certainly got the knack for it.you have done a wonderful job and im sure greg is very pleased.im not really suprised that it takes more time as the effect you get is fab,therefor you would be silly if you didnt charge more.i cant wait for your tutorial so i can try it out.thaks for posting your work.and again congratulations to you.:)

wow.i think they both look amazing.i can see why you won.is it possible for you to maybe do a tutorial on the paper clip ones? i think there fab and im sure im not the only geek that would love to be able to see how they were done.i know its pushing it but if you could a video one would be great.sorry to be so cheeky but you cant blame me for trying.:) congratulations

Congrats to you very well done i too would love a tutorial .beautifull work

Beautiful nails, congratulations!

fab work and thanks for sharing your pictures xxxxx

They are Gorgeous .. thanks for sharing.

Gorgeous am inspired to try something new thanks for posting these !

Fabulous - both designs. A HUGE well done to you :hug:

Wow they are fantastic hun, well done xx

Beautiful nails, well done xx

Both sets looks fab Louise, well done honey! Inspired by you and Claire at Young's I have been doing a few designs myself and I'm loving it! Some clients will always be fall off the chair boring with their pink and whites but now a few are getting a bit more adventurous and trying some new designs! Even doing an "in to you" design this eve thanks to Claire's demo at B'ham!!

xx

Gorgeous nails and designs ... well done :hug:

omg!!!how fantastic are they?????i want you to do mine!!!xxx

They really are beautiful! What products do you use?:)

Latest posts

Back