Myscara complaint

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Katmoz33

Reaction score
Anyone know of anyone on here who could help me with a myscara complaint?
Its about training any help would be greatly appriciated xx

Speak to Zingara Hun... X

Thank you xx

Tried to send her a MSG but no joy it says she doesn't accept msgs?

Hmm... Try the MYscara group on here or do you still have the original booking documents as that should have contact details on.

Or if you wanna chat, PM me. I am MYscara trained so I'll try to help where I can. X

Hmm... Try the MYscara group on here or do you still have the original booking documents as that should have contact details on.

Or if you wanna chat, PM me. I am MYscara trained so I'll try to help where I can. X

Thank you, I never recieved any booking documents! Or any paper work from them at all :-/

Hi, complaints should go to your tutor or if unresolved to MYscara. [email protected] thanks x

Can I ask who your tutor is? Is it an official MYscara tutor? Please email me at [email protected] Thanks Louise x

Louise, i msgd you on here the other day about glam lash (not myscara) but can you confirm you got it? Still not had my certs been waiting 2months.
Em x

Still no further with this??? No replies???

I don't think the main forums are the nicest way to complain to a company.

I suggest you take your complaint direct to Myscara or post in the myscara group where things are not quite so public.

I am going to close this so that you can persue this in a dignified way and using the correct chanels of communication.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back