Myscara/CryBaby which will take off better??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrsP

Reaction score
Cant decide which course....Any Geeks done both yet?? Any feedback either way on any of these courses to help me decide. Like that Myscara requires no mixing - but love the Crybaby branding.

Which will gain most exposure in the UK?

Myscara seems all out of marketing products and hard to get hold of.. CryBaby is more money and requires mixing:p

Why do we have choices!!!:wink2:​

I chose to go with Crybaby. They seem much more professional and the marketing seems better. They also answer the phone which is good!
I didn't mind paying the extra as you get what you pay for.
I think it's good that you have to mix the product yourself as you can customise it then.
What I want to know is, if the product is pre-mixed would that make the shelf life less?
Francesca on here has done both courses.

Pre-mixing doesnt reduce the shelf life. We have new marketing products getting added on this week coming. Who is to say who will get the most exposure, watch this space or have a nosey on facebook lots going on there xx

Thanks - I would love to support the UK brand. I can't ever remember pondering over something for so long LOL!!:biggrin:

The trainer in Wales for Myscara has been exceptionally amenable to me, whilst Crybaby were a little more 'rigid'. I am being very girly here (most unlike me) and falling for brand, brand, brand and the cute Crybaby kit.

:Love:What's the Myscara kit like??

mmm was hoping Francesa would be about for a quick reviw of them:wink2:

I too have gone for CryBaby along with all the reasons Angelina said.

Yes, the CryBaby is more of an outlay but if you compare both price wise it works out not far different for the kits, ie Crybaby is x amount which is enough to do approx 100 sets, whereas MYscara is x amount which is enough to do approx 30-40 sets (I think, I am sure Louise will correct me if I am wrong) so for the kit price of MYscara if you triple that price, giving you the price of a kit to do approx 100 sets, it does not work out too much different to CryBaby.
I hope that makes sense, I know what I mean :biggrin:

I too was in your position a while ago, but after speaking to a lot of people/geeks etc I went for CryBaby.

I love the idea that you can give the client their own custom blend treatment, & clients will LOVE the fact that it is blended just for them.

On the times I have spoke to CryBaby I found them very informative & very helpful. x

I went with Myscara. Granted Crybaby sounds better and at least they answer their emails but i'm pleased with Myscara's products. I am getting fab results and my clients are loving it!

Glad to hear that you are getting great feedback on myscara - I am booked on the myscara training in Dublin on Sunday :)

Where do they do cry baby courses to? How can I find out more about cost? I think it sounds better for me then eye extensions because quicker to apply!

This is so helpful - thankyou!:biggrin:

I didnt know you got more treatments so that would make sense.

I sent an email to CryBaby last night and got a very prompt and helpful reply about how long to keep the stuff on. He said it's not good for the lashes to keep topping up after 2 weeks and should be removed and reapplied. I understand that actually from my semi perm lashes. If they are express or flares they HAVE to come off. If they are lash on lash they can be left in. As the mascara coats the lashes and some will stick - it makes sense to remove after 2 weeks in the same way.

Anyone know about the Myscara kit you get - as I love the branding/kit/marketing of CryBaby.:wink2:

Exactly Iwoody. I do the extension and find it quite tedious. This product would defo fill that part of the market, when someone wants a noticable effect and doesnt want the time/commitment of extensions.

For the purpose of neutrality :cool:. I have included both links :wink2:

Home

MYscara

I am biased of course as I am the Distributor in Wales but the reasons I took on MYscara were the following;
UK manufactured product so knew I wouldnt be paying the "hidden costs" in the product which include, shipping, duty etc and I do like to "buy British" when possible.
Pre blended but can still build with layers to give different effects.
No blowers needed. (phew)
Very friendly and respected suppliers (hi Louise and Richard !!)
Constant innovations, new ideas, colours (and so much more coming !)
A great team of fellow UK distributors
The price for training and product.

But that's just me :biggrin:

whereas MYscara is x amount which is enough to do approx 30-40 sets (I think, I am sure Louise will correct me if I am wrong) so for the kit price of MYscara if you triple that price, giving you the price of a kit to do approx 100 sets, it does not work out too much different to CryBaby.

You get around 90 sets out of the MYscara starter kit, and about 180 out of the salon kit, so actualy far better value than stated.

Spot on, :biggrin:
The product gives over 90 applications, someone said in a previous post that it only does 30. Thats not the case, it does 90 2 coat applications so if a client was going for 1 coat would do double. Its great value for money. xx

I am biased of course as I am the Distributor in Wales but the reasons I took on MYscara were the following;
UK manufactured product so knew I wouldnt be paying the "hidden costs" in the product which include, shipping, duty etc and I do like to "buy British" when possible.
Pre blended but can still build with layers to give different effects.
No blowers needed. (phew)
Very friendly and respected suppliers (hi Louise and Richard !!)
Constant innovations, new ideas, colours (and so much more coming !)
A great team of fellow UK distributors
The price for training and product.

But that's just me :biggrin:

We also have a distributor in Wales as well as trainers. xx
Thanks - I would love to support the UK brand. I can't ever remember pondering over something for so long LOL!!:biggrin:

The trainer in Wales for Myscara has been exceptionally amenable to me, whilst Crybaby were a little more 'rigid'. I am being very girly here (most unlike me) and falling for brand, brand, brand and the cute Crybaby kit.

:Love:What's the Myscara kit like??

I will, but I'm in the process of letting my customers decide which brand they prefer .. see my blog for more details.

;)

mmm was hoping Francesa would be about for a quick reviw of them:wink2:

This Isnt big in Ireland yet, Ive only seen it here! Is it worth getting? How does it work? Are there any cons? Im so excited, I love new products!!

Suzanne go to glamlashireland.ie and you will get all the info u need - training dates in dublin and Belfast - they also have a Facebook page an there is a myscara group on here!

I am very excited about this and will let u know more after my training on Sunday :)

Suzanne go to glamlashireland.ie and you will get all the info u need - training dates in dublin and Belfast - they also have a Facebook page an there is a myscara group on here!

I am very excited about this and will let u know more after my training on Sunday :)

Thanks a million your very good:Love:Yea please let me know, it sound amazing! x

Latest posts

Back