Nail art...board..!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dinkydot

Reaction score
Hi All,

I was wondering if anyone knows where I can purchase a nail art board from, as I can't seem to find one anywhere..!

Thanks in advance..!!

xx

NSI sell them i belive...

could try they're website?

:)

i used pretty photoframes for the window display of nail art and also have a few wodden artists palletts with them on to. either of which you can pick up quite easily and you could change them regulary if you get bored with them. hth

Last edited:
I've been geeting mine from Essential Nails. It's a black board with 50 holes. The only downside is that it says Airbrush Designs at the top, but I suppose I could always cut that bit off.

Hi Everyone
Guys i need some help in displaying my nail art at the momment i have found some preety colour tins ive painted some scewers black glued the tips on the scewrs and stabed them in the play doe they look very very preety, i have more nail desighn thaat i would like to do something diffrent i thought of a frame and pasting the tips inside but mmmmmmmm i wanted something that wasnt so closed any sugestions of how i can display nail art in a more haappy and fun way i have those plastic boreds where u stick nail art but i wanted something more out there something that is eye catching any sugestions im all ears thanks guys xxxx oooo

thanx for the tips guys but i was looking to fix something i didnt wanna just put my nail art on those ready made boards i wanted to be a little creative and fix something on my own any idea's of what i can do

I store mine in individual pockets in a folder. I've got over 100 designs and it keeps them all in one place. When in salon I would just leave it open in reception and people would have a flick through while waiting for treatments.
Perfect for mobile too.

hth

Attachments

• SS852134.jpg
    SS852134.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 421
  • WH Smith Card holder.jpg
    WH Smith Card holder.jpg
    141.2 KB · Views: 238
thanx guys for your help n tips i was thinking to mabe get a huge frame dress it on the outside with stones or something glittery and mabe just use some blu tack to stick tips ill see what ill come up with i wanted something diffrent some not so common i have heaps of those nail art desigh plastic boards wanted something a little more fancy ill c what ill come up with thanx again guys for the tip ;)))

I've been painting tips and gluing them onto the end of orangewood sticks. Then I have some simple white square ceramic things, I think they are originally planters, maybe about 4 inches square. I filled them with tumbled stones and stick the sticks down into the rocks. The effect is allmost like a fingernail plant :) I have about 10-20 sticks in each planter.

I have a planter with "bridal" colors and nail art, one with neon colors and funky art, one with "featured" colors and art of the month (seasonal and whatnot), etc etc.

This way I can display the available art and show the polish colors as they will actually look on the nail. When people want to browse my polish collection they dont have to rummage through my bottles, they can simply pick up an orangewood stick and even hold the polished tip against their nail to see if they like the color against their skin tone.

Also, I can rearrange and "feature" colors that otherwise might not be noticed sitting in the bottle.

I place the "nail flower pots" around the reception area of the salon to catch the eye of people waiting. This helps bring the clients who are just there for a haircut over to my nail area out of curiosity a lot of times.

Just a thought, hth. :)

I've been painting tips and gluing them onto the end of orangewood sticks. Then I have some simple white square ceramic things, I think they are originally planters, maybe about 4 inches square. I filled them with tumbled stones and stick the sticks down into the rocks. The effect is allmost like a fingernail plant :) I have about 10-20 sticks in each planter.

I have a planter with "bridal" colors and nail art, one with neon colors and funky art, one with "featured" colors and art of the month (seasonal and whatnot), etc etc.

This way I can display the available art and show the polish colors as they will actually look on the nail. When people want to browse my polish collection they dont have to rummage through my bottles, they can simply pick up an orangewood stick and even hold the polished tip against their nail to see if they like the color against their skin tone.

Also, I can rearrange and "feature" colors that otherwise might not be noticed sitting in the bottle.

I place the "nail flower pots" around the reception area of the salon to catch the eye of people waiting. This helps bring the clients who are just there for a haircut over to my nail area out of curiosity a lot of times.

Just a thought, hth. :)
I do something similar to this but i use oasis in the bottom of the flower pot which holds the sticks better.
I like this better than the boards because you can chop and change your designs with the seasons.
Jen

I do something similar to this but i use oasis in the bottom of the flower pot which holds the sticks better.
I like this better than the boards because you can chop and change your designs with the seasons.
Jen

Good idea.
Makes my board look quite boring now:lol:.

i thank you all for taking the time to ressponce to this its great to have something just a little more fancey a little more happy on your reception desk im very creative love glue sstones paints stuff like that so its all fun to get your hands with colour thanx again guys for the tip when im done with this ill have to put pictures :)))) have a great day/night thnx 4 the help

Iv put my nails on a shiney bit of card and put a pink triangle bit of card shiney in the middle, diffrent colour ,then used thick gel glue to stick them on, ten to start at the top line then 9, 8,7 and so on, so they go down to a point.It dont sound very nice but it looks good, you have to see them really.lolxx

Came into this thinking it was a pic of Nail art as a result of someone being bored haha, so disappointed :smack:

pringles its a great idea cause you can also stick that shiney paper on a hicker board like the one they use in pic frames thanx hun ;))))

I glue my decorated tips on long wooden sticks and then place them in a wide vase with decorationsand that way they stay put :)

renata thanks hun thats why i do now something similar to what you do tjhey look fantastic but i dont know wanted something i dont even know lol just asking for hints ;)))) thanx guys for the help

lol now that didmake any sence i read the wrong thread sowwy guys hahahahahahaha renata sorry hun lol

Latest posts

Back