Nail art site - lovely nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JessieBee

Reaction score
Hi all

Was surfing the net today looking for inspiration, as you do and I came across these two sites. I thought the nails on them were lovely so thought you might like to see them.

Apologise if these have been posted before.

Having to keep clicking cancel gets a bit irritating but the nails make up for that.

ƒlƒCƒ‹ƒA[ƒg–ÚŽŸ

This site has some beautiful nails. It's made me want to get my airbrush out again and have a go lol.

:: Nail - Galerie :: Nagelstudio in Berlin, Nail Art Beispiele, Nagel Galerie, Fingernagel, pediküre, Berlin, Finger, Fingernagel, Fingernägel, künstliche Fingernägel

Enjoy! xx

thanks for that,
there lovely... but!there airbrushed are'nt they i purposely not going up the airbrush road, it's enough just doing the nails...
lol thg

Mmmmmm think my air brush is coming out to play:green:

they are good to ,love them,thanks for that geeks.xx

Thanks for sharing! The airbrush-gallery totally makes me want to get my airbrush out and play :green:

having an air brush training... in one year lol!

I'm glad you like them.

My airbrush has been redundant for a while but these pics have inspired me to get it out again and have a good old play, now to find where all my stencils have dissapeared to! lol

Thanks for the link hiba, I've not seen that one before, there's some lovely design on there too x

Wow i wanna get my airbrush out now. Err and buy some more stencils, i've only got 1!

They are gorgeous! Once you've sprayed the airbrush paint on, what type of topcoat do you ladies use? I have tried using IBD intense seal over the top of acrylic paint before and it just cracked and peeled.

hi,
they look really beautiful,got myself an airbrush about 3 months ago,going to a workshop hopefully sometime before the end of this year....i got Medea nail art varnish sealer.(paint on like polish)...also a varnish that you spray through the actual air brush ontothe nail sealing all the artwork in... I tried it and it really is chip resistant... I practise on my hubby and kids....but my 12 yr old son once had to go to school with it on and all the girls loved it(think he was secretly pleased wink wink lol).:lol:

Latest posts

Back