Nail biters..getting better?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jessicles

Reaction score
Wow! They look awesome. Great job! I really like the general shape of the nails. Very flattering!

Concidering what you had to work with I think they are great! When doing nail biters cb I tend to opt for a square shape but that might just be me! Well done! x x x

They look really fab and a massive improvement from the before shot, what did you use? Well done xx

can i just say the prepped nails look a little bit too well filed/buffed what grit file did you use?? it could just be the close up, what products do you use aswell

can i just say the prepped nails look a little bit too well filed/buffed what grit file did you use?? it could just be the close up, what products do you use aswell

It was a 180 grit. And I use Creative l & p.

hi there, you dont need to prep with such a harsh grit mate if your using a great product as you are, try a 240 grit, this is much kinder
hth

hi hun
just wanted to say i too did notice that the nail looked slighlty erm..over prepped (cant think of the right word lol sorry )
but i love the colour you have used ,it looks like it has a slight gold shimmer..what did you use please ?
i think the length and shape are lovley ..smashin job hun :hug:

Over all ......... great set of nails! Most of the smile lines are great but there's just one or two that are a tad on the wobbley side ....... although I'm being as brutal as poss! Otherwise looks like your doing a super job!

What a transformation!!
Well done!

hi there, you dont need to prep with such a harsh grit mate if your using a great product as you are, try a 240 grit, this is much kinder
hth

I know that you're supposed to use a 240 grit, but at our salon, each client gets their own files. I haven't been able to find 240 files cheap enough for the boss to approve one going in every client packet. I was also trained to use a 100 grit and have jumped up to a 180 since I learned how bad it was for the nail. :o So 180 is still TERRIBLE?? And I thought I was doing better...hmm...

hi hun
just wanted to say i too did notice that the nail looked slighlty erm..over prepped (cant think of the right word lol sorry )
but i love the colour you have used ,it looks like it has a slight gold shimmer..what did you use please ?
i think the length and shape are lovley ..smashin job hun :hug:

Well, I cheated a bit. I used a mixture of flawless and perfect pink to soften the natural free edge line a bit, then used Creative's Sheer COntentment over it. I find that color disguises a lot, but doesn't distort the white too much. One of my favorite colors for french polishes.

I think this a very good example of adequate nails. The extension is not too big, just enough to make the nail look better and more feminine without going over the top, clients, specially nail biter usually want more lenght that they should have. And this lenght, considering the existing nails are just what i would recomend, so well done, the other aspects are also very good. So... a pat in the back :)

Latest posts

Back