Nail comps in Helsinki - More Geeky winners!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ignatz

Reaction score
I know you UK techs (and many others too) are excited about PBN and the nail comps over there..

Just wanted to share with you that we had a beauty & fashion exhibition and nail competitions last weekend over here too.
I placed 2nd in the gel category and won the Finnish Championship!!
And my dear friend and our fellow geek Nailpoint won bronze in l&p cat!!

I know you UK techs (and many others too) are excited about PBN and the nail comps over there..

Just wanted to share with you that we had a beauty & fashion exhibition and nail competitions last weekend over here too.

Thanks so much for letting us know and many congratulations!! Enjoy all the pats on the back ............ Geeks RULE!

Last edited:
Congrats Johanna, you go girl:) Share some piccies pretty please xxx
And L&P Junior Cup went to Geek named "uniq´nails".

Last edited:
brilliant news, do try and share some photos if you can.
well done.:green:

Congrats Johanna, you go girl:) Share some piccies pretty please xxx
And L&P Junior Cup went to Geek named "uniq´nails".

yes congratulationss to niina again, she does some great nails :hug:

Well done xxx

More geeky winners .... well done to all of you :hug:

Aw, Ignatz, congratulation! I am soooo pleased for you! Do you have pictures?

If you won the Finnish Championship, are you going to Dusseldorf again then? Did you use Brisa?

Sorry for all the questions. :-D

:hug:C.

Well done and keep the good work up.xxx

Aw, Ignatz, congratulation! I am soooo pleased for you! Do you have pictures?

If you won the Finnish Championship, are you going to Dusseldorf again then? Did you use Brisa?

Sorry for all the questions. :-D

Thanks Cec and congrats to you too!

I'm still in trouble with uploading pics on the site..:o I'll try and find a way to post some photos..

Yep, the championship victory means I'm going to represent Finland in Dusseldorf again. I think I need to start right now practising very hard.. determined to do better than last time:lol:

And yes, I used CND Brisa Gels.

I'll email you later this week, want to know everything about your competition as well!
:hug:

Last edited by a moderator:
Aw, we should get together and share hints and tips for competitions! Whether I'll compete or not, I am going to Dusseldorf in March, si I'll see you there anyway!

I assume Karin Stroem competed this weekend too? How did she do it?

Yes, e-mail me when you have the time. I have problems with using my e-mail when I am not at home. It's probably and easy thing to fix, but I am not the computer science in the family...:-D

Thanks Cec and congrats to you too!

I'm still in trouble with uploading pics on the site..:o I'll try and find a way to post some photos..

Yep, the championship victory means I'm going to represent Finland in Dusseldorf again. I think I need to start right now practising very hard.. determined to do better than last time:lol:

And yes, I used Brisa.

I'll email you later this week, want to know everything about your competition as well!
:hug:

:) Congratulations please post pics, we love pics here

Latest posts

Back