Nail comps

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Belle Vie

Reaction score
Hey There,
Wondering if anyone can give me some advice or point me in the right direction, my searches are not bringing up the answers.

I am self employed, working with Bio Sculpture gel and (very recently) Shellac and would really like to start entering comps next year and want to start working towards that but I'm not sure where to start or whether my products are appropriate, I know there is now a soak off gel category in the Nailympics but not sure about any others.

I contacted Bio Sculpture some time ago about my interest in comps and unfortunately they wouldn't offer me any guidance, information or opportunities for additional training so not sure where to go from here.

What sort of competitions would my products be suitable for?
What sort of additional training would I need and who offers it?

Any information or pointers to relevant threads would be really helpful.
Many thanks,

Last edited:
Hey There,
Wondering if anyone can give me some advice or point me in the right direction, my searches are not bringing up the answers.

I am self employed, working with Bio Sculpture gel and (very recently) Shellac and would really like to start entering comps next year and want to start working towards that but I'm not sure where to start or whether my products are appropriate, I know there is now a soak off gel category in the Nailympics but not sure about any others.

I contacted Bio Sculpture some time ago about my interest in comps and unfortunately they wouldn't offer me any guidance, information or opportunities for additional training so not sure where to go from here.

What sort of competitions would my products be suitable for?
What sort of additional training would I need and who offers it?

Any information would be really helpful.
Many thanks,

You will find out about entering comps and the criteria for doing so by contacting the show organizers.

Professional Beauty - Professional Beauty

The Show - Olympia Beauty

Home

Thanks Geeg, that gives me a starting point

Also contact Denise Wright in Hartley,Kent. She runs competition level courses and will certainly point you in the right direction.

Website is www.denisewrightnails.com

I trained with denise & she is fab & very talented & with more than 13 competition titles to her name she is more than qualified to help you.x

Sent from my HTC Desire S using SalonGeek

Latest posts

Back