nail courses at pinks academy

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

katieA

Reaction score
im not one to believe everything i hear but my friend told me she is booking on a creative nail course at pinks academy in derby and they sell the products next door? has anybody trained in nails at pinks? what products do they use? xx

The training school you are talking about, is not to my knowledge a creative academy, will she be receiving a Creative certificate on completion? And the place where she can buy from is this is a legitimate distributor?
For information on any Creative training courses, held by creative educators in this country you are more than welcome to email me on [email protected] and I will point you in the right direction to your nearest academy.

Hi. My sister has done nails at pinks and was more than happy with the training. All their courses are babtac approved and you get your certificate. You can upgrade to nvq on some courses too. If you go to their website they will be happy to answer your questions. X

Their nail course are their own nail course or NVQ as far as I know they aren't CND courses and aren't advertised as this.

Pinks do not offer creative.....Nor do they advertise this as far as i know, i looked into their courses before deciding to go with CND.

They are not CND courses and students would not get a certificate from CND either.

I really think it would be better to ring Sweet squared (the official UK distributor of Creative products and training) on 0845 210 6060

If you wanted to teach nails independently - and you wanted to use creative - what would happen? Obviously they wouldnt get a cnd certificate but would it be a problem?

Im not doing it before anyone asks - Im just curious.

Hi

Pinks are not a creative academy - however the courses they run are excellent! They have a wholesaler attached to them - not sure if they sell creative acrylic/primer etc, but I do know they sell the nail polishes.

If you have scratch magazine - check out Oct 07 issue - Kirstie who owns Pinks is in that (page 40).

Latest posts

Back