Nail Enhancements - What do I pick???

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lurpakpink

Reaction score
Hi geeks,

Now I know you must have read a similar thread 100's of times in the past but I wanted to post my own and get some fresh answers....

I want to do my Gel and Acrylic training - I haven't got a clue what system to use or where the best place for training is....there are so many systems out there I just don't know where to start :confused:

If I am totally boring you and your sick to death of reading the same sort of thing then just ignore me...I'd really like your feedback though :)

Thanks in advance xx

It is always best to go with a company that is well respected in this industry,
i always shout from the hill tops CREATIVE because without them i would not be where i am today,
there are a few more out there but it is always creative that wins awards for their training hth

if you can do both, gel & acryl, it's always best for your future business.

as for the brand, I don't know the quality of the English CND training, but they seem to do well, at least from what I read here.

You can combine the two systems in your Foundation training with CND.

Call 08452106060 and ask for information on legitimate CND courses near to you. They will be happy to discuss what you require and send you an information pack.

You will not get better training anywhere, and thousands will tell you the same. The most successful techs are Creative techs ... the ones who use the products and the ones who complete the training. These are just two of the reasons why CND is the number one used brand in the world.

Hiya

I trained at Braintree College, using The Edge, but have to say I am doing a conversion to CND in Braintree on the 26th June as these are supposed to be so good. I am not very good at nails and they were really helpful on the phone and said to do the conversion and then a skill building course. With Gels I really want to train with Biosculpture (there is one in Chelmsford I believe) so I am saving up for this. Your not far from me so I may be asking you to be a guinea pig lol!

You can combine the two systems in your Foundation training with CND.

Call 08452106060 and ask for information on legitimate CND courses near to you. They will be happy to discuss what you require and send you an information pack.

You will not get better training anywhere, and thousands will tell you the same. The most successful techs are Creative techs ... the ones who use the products and the ones who complete the training. These are just two of the reasons why CND is the number one used brand in the world.

Thanks so much Gigi...I have just called and they are going to send me a information pack!! :) x

Hiya

I trained at Braintree College, using The Edge, but have to say I am doing a conversion to CND in Braintree on the 26th June as these are supposed to be so good. I am not very good at nails and they were really helpful on the phone and said to do the conversion and then a skill building course. With Gels I really want to train with Biosculpture (there is one in Chelmsford I believe) so I am saving up for this. Your not far from me so I may be asking you to be a guinea pig lol!

I'll be your guinea!! x

Latest posts

Back