Nail Harmony advertising training on Facebook

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ahh bless you, no I wasn't offended (not much offends me, too long in the tooth LOL)
No i was just trying to point out an example.

So you gonna stick with Harmony then, that is the important question? :)

I do adore Gelish, however not going to rush into the other systems or worry about being a one brand band so to speak. Going to look at other options as well, I've had a harmony army mind set since i started out but feeling disappointed in my experience. Just had a call to say they have a lamp to exchange mine which is fab, all is well whilst the 18G is in action lol! Thanks claire xx

I emailed 2 educators near me a week ago one hasn't got back to me & the other did & hasn't replied after the second email, also read on here earlier about them not sending parts out for lamp repairs I'm thinking I might just save up and go with Cnd the only problem would be getting models

Hi Twinkle-tips, please can you email me direct with the educators who have not responded to you, and forward the actual emails you sent to them? Could you also check your spam/junk folders to make sure you've not had replies so I don't give them a roasting without due cause?!! LOL:lol:

I do adore Gelish, however not going to rush into the other systems or worry about being a one brand band so to speak. Going to look at other options as well, I've had a harmony army mind set since i started out but feeling disappointed in my experience. Just had a call to say they have a lamp to exchange mine which is fab, all is well whilst the 18G is in action lol! Thanks claire xx

Late this year or next year I'd like to add Shellac and I want to do acrylics too x

Your gels are beautiful- I can't get on with gel but acrylic well I love it !! Was feeling the idea of one brand but two many things to try lol x

Hi Twinkle-tips, please can you email me direct with the educators who have not responded to you, and forward the actual emails you sent to them? Could you also check your spam/junk folders to make sure you've not had replies so I don't give them a roasting without due cause?!! LOL:lol:

The one who hadn't replied has now sent an email & apologised for the delay :)

The one who hadn't replied has now sent an email & apologised for the delay :)

Ok good, can you send me the email that the other educator didn't respond to please?
X

The other one did respond

Latest posts

Back