Nail magazines

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sazzanne

Reaction score
can anyone suggest a good one to get?
I work on my own, and this may sound sad but i dont talk to other nail techs alot and just fancy getting a nail mag -any suggestions?

xxx

Well I have just started Training and the one I have started to get because I heard it talked about on here a lot is Scratch.
HTH
Suze.x

i get scratch every month, it is brilliant. I subscribed it is not to much. I wouldn't be without it, got some great advice and articles. Amust for nail techs and no i don't work for them lol.

just had a look, and it looks rather good. Shall check funds in the morning and think i'll be getting it...:)

Thank you!!
xxxxxxxx

It will be a good investment.

yes scratch is a great mag lots of great tips,well worth the money.xx

I subscribed and haven't heard anything from them confirming and haven't recieved the mag! Oops. Somethings gone wrong. I've paid £30.

When does it come out??

I am the same I work on my own and don't get to talk to any other nail techs, I get Scratch mag, in fact I have just subscribed this month and got some wicked freebies. With regards to not talking to many nail techs thank goodness for 'The Nail Geek' I have only just got the internet and I feel really inspired by chatting on here with others.
Sam x

I subscribed and haven't heard anything from them confirming and haven't recieved the mag! Oops. Somethings gone wrong. I've paid £30.
Because it is a subscription it usually takes around two month to get your first copy, depending on where they are in the month,
that's how long it took to get my first one and i have them regular as clock work each month now hth

I am the same I work on my own and don't get to talk to any other nail techs, I get Scratch mag, in fact I have just subscribed this month and got some wicked freebies. With regards to not talking to many nail techs thank goodness for 'The Nail Geek' I have only just got the internet and I feel really inspired by chatting on here with others.
Sam x

Thanks Louby Lou - with regards to what Sam C said. I didnt get any freebies! Thinking I maybe done it on a strange site! Some weirdo got my card details! Oops again!

Thanks Louby Lou - with regards to what Sam C said. I didnt get any freebies! Thinking I maybe done it on a strange site! Some weirdo got my card details! Oops again!
Alex fox is the editor of scratch and a member on here, send her a PM hun, i am sure she will look into it for you ;)

I paid my subscription 26/11/07 and got my first mag in december. I was really impressed with how quick they where.

Hi there

I am always very happy to send out a free mag to anyone who would like to sample Scratch and check out if it's the type of magazine that fits their requirements

so zap me over your address and i'll get the May edition out to you pronto

Also- when you susbcribe it often takes up to 6 weeks to get in the system and get your first copy

if it's any longer please call 01959 547 000 to enquire what's going on

thanks

Alexxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I've only subscribed to Nails Magazine and NailPro.
But, after I was in Scratch, I got to look it over. It's a great magazine.
It's kind of neat to see the difference between the industry over there and over here.
I love it!

Kathleen

Last edited by a moderator:
thank you -I'll PM you xxxx

ohhhhh this has just reminded me to do my re-newal!!!!! ::Runs downstairs!!!!::

can anyone suggest a good one to get?
I work on my own, and this may sound sad but i dont talk to other nail techs alot and just fancy getting a nail mag -any suggestions?

xxx

Hi hun,
I am in Brid and you do not have to be on your own :hug: I have Cloud 9 on Hilderthorpe Road and I would be more than happy for you to call into the salon and find out all the latest nail gossip whenever you want x
I think it is important that you maintain contact with other like minded techs like with this site, then you can find out all the latest techniques and ask questions and you wont feel out there on your own x
I have an overload of Scratch that you can come and have a look at and I am up to loads of stuff that you may be interested in
Lv me x

Awww wow, thats so lovely!! Thank you!!
I'll try to come see you sometime, running my mum's shop this week because she's poorly. But i will come see you xxxx

Latest posts

Back