Nail mail

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Who else has ordered the new Lecente chrome and the top coat that goes with it :rolleyes: I have gained so much from this forum knowledge wise but I think this thread has cost me an arm and a leg ;)

[emoji119][emoji119][emoji119]me me me me me me me me me it's my sons 14th birthday on Thursday and I used the money I set aside for his meal out

Opooopppppos I did it again (Britney spears) I even played it to him in the car this morning

That is hillarious!

Tempted her lol all I said was wake up wake up and are u getting the lecente chromes she replied no I'm not. Then 10 mins later she sends me a screenshot of like 8 new glitters she's ordered hahahahahaha

No I love tiara I mean the magpie holo powder I can't get it to work for me, it looks so flat when I do it I've given up x

Is that halo? I think your meant to stick it to a tacky layer

i was blown away by Fees facebook video today, i don't often get excited about nail deliveries but my nose will be pressed against the glass looking for the postman tomorrow [emoji23][emoji23]

I'm about to watch fee in bed kid free! Just fee me and the iPad [emoji4]

My chromes, holo powder & new topcoat arrived today while I was helping out in the salon so although I got my mits on them I wont have a chance to play until Thursday!!!

Thursday!! Thats daaaays away

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1479218375.123678.jpg

Oooh, Coco what are the lecente applicators like? Are they disposable lip brushes?

I bought everything seperatly as the kit was out of stock & cant work out if its worth buying them or using my foundation sponges xx
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1479219731.183970.jpg

They're fluffy never tried chrome with a fluffy head before so I'll have a go later and let u know if it's any good

The look like disposable lipgloss wands... are they hard or squishy?

Sorry for all the questions, i knew i should have just bought them anyway haha!! Xx

I've tried to put together an S2 order this afternoon, but most things I want are currently out of stock too :(

I'll have to wait a few days, but have transferred everything to my wish list in the meantime ;)

My tiny order because I'm poor this month haha, has anyone used the chrome yet? I played around with it and it is decent the particles aren't grainy but I was getting more of a brushed chrome effect rather than mirror :( I'm rubbish at chrome!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    999.2 KB · Views: 48
My tiny order because I'm poor this month haha, has anyone used the chrome yet? I played around with it and it is decent the particles aren't grainy but I was getting more of a brushed chrome effect rather than mirror :( I'm rubbish at chrome!

I'll be adding Lecente chrome to my order, so will have to report back, but I'm sure others have already started to play :)

My order isn't arriving until tomorrow... I wanted to play today [emoji19] Coco have you got any pops to show us?!

I also had to buy the chromes separately and even then the gold was out of stock. That was 07:20 am Monday 14th. I was really surprised that the kit was already sold out.
I am really excited about the strand, crushed ice glitters, chromes and Duraforce. Mine turned up today but the neighbour who kindly took it in for me is out. I sooooo want my parcel.

Ohhh I'm dying to know what duraforce is like, I can't get my hands on it for a few weeks still unfortunately.

Just waiting for it to be avail :mad:
I haven't used it yet but I opened my bottle and it is VERY thick, I will deffo be trying it on natural nails (not just a colour pop) before I use it on clients I feel like it's going to be very different to applying the usual top coat

The look like disposable lipgloss wands... are they hard or squishy?

Sorry for all the questions, i knew i should have just bought them anyway haha!! Xx

That's exactly what they are! Lol and it's hard head with fluff

I'm poor too I spent the money I was going to take my son out for dinner for his birthday on Thursday I do feel bad now!

Latest posts

Back