Nail make overs ;)

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jen, those nails are a masterpiece) well done once again) see you not long from now) xx

Nail designer with a twist;)

did you use DD for the smile lines? they are perfecto!!!

No. It's Brisa White Paint.

Thanks;)

Another masterpiece.

Shellac french before
c1238423-c1ca-370e.jpg

And Shellac French after
c1238427-c1ec-915f.jpg

Another masterpiece.

Shellac french before
c1238423-c1ca-370e.jpg

And Shellac French after
c1238427-c1ec-915f.jpg

Nat, you need to upload a video on how you make those perfect smile lines pleeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzeee

Nat, you need to upload a video on how you make those perfect smile lines pleeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzeee

Agree...those are awesome! :)

Also agreed, I'd love my smile lines to look like that!! x

Mine isn't really a nail make over but my friend bites her nails an I asked could she stop so that I could do a tip an overlay on her.

Pic before
516122aa-2e69-5359.jpg

After
516122aa-2e84-f719.jpg

Side
516122aa-2e9c-4220.jpg

This was my third set of tip and overlays that I done. As iam still training.

Any comments I would appreciate so much x

Hey Geeks,

This is my first attempt of nail art.....

Before

tinaballerina-albums-my+work+%3A%29-picture36622-before.jpg

After

tinaballerina-albums-my+work+%3A%29-picture36623-after.jpg

I have only recently got back into beauty, I qualified two years ago and didn't want to make a career out of it but I recently have had a change of heart and am doing mobile :) I have much more confidence now and I really enjoy it!! x x

Ok Nataliya!:hug: I finally have one for you. She wasn't a victim of bad work, but it is a makeover :)

This new client has had no luck growing her natural nails
gelsculptbefore.jpg

Since she wanted to keep them a manageable length and as natural looking as possible, we chose UV-gel.
gelsculptafter.jpg

Hi Jesse. Hey, I'm interested in your comment above the 2nd image on the page. Wondering why you think UV gel or even the nails you have done with it, look any more natural than had you used L&P?

I'm sure the client will be happier with the extra length to her nails.

Hi Jesse. Hey, I'm interested in your comment above the 2nd image on the page. Wondering why you think UV gel or even the nails you have done with it, look any more natural than had you used L&P?

I'm sure the client will be happier with the extra length to her nails.

Hi Gigi!

You know, you bring up a good point. I know that in theory Gel and L&P should look the same when applied, but I can't seem to make them look and wear the same. I just have an easier time with Gel.

So, I usually reserve L&P for clients who want to wear their nails twice as long as their natural nail, or clients whose nails are so bad I don't think they would support gel. Or if that's what they already have on their nails.

And sometimes, I'm just in the mood to do one over the other.

Also with this client, she had L&P in the past, and didn't care for them. So since I had another option, she was willing to try enhancements again.

I would love a critique from you, I know the "outline" is a little off. And my smiles aren't as nice as your or Nataliya's would be. Would love any advice for that.

PS I will be in Orlando :hug:

Latest posts

Back