Nail make overs ;)

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jessicles, they are amazing! U must feel very proud of yourself! U deserve to! X

Wow! He certainly was a cannibal wasn't he! his little pinkie was awful!

You have done a really fab job on him, you should be proud. I wouldn't know where to start on someone like this :)

Jo xxx
Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek

Male client with a habit tick.... we worked on or a few months and now he has got a fab thumb nail again.

To this:

To finally this:

Bad toe:

After service:

Attachments

• DSC00033.jpg
    DSC00033.jpg
    128.7 KB · Views: 167
WOW...what great tranformations...especially the toe. I'd be thrilled if I were her! GREAT job! :)

Della, fantastic job huni, I bet he was so chuffed and felt so much better with nice nails xxxx

Della and Ruth thank you fir sharing. Amazing make overs;). Keep posting;)

Nail designer with a twist;)

Fantastic job Della, what a star x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[email protected]

Wow that toe is a huge transformation. I bet you made her day :)

before
207781_1984060285736_1370126922_2280338_4204207_n.jpg

and after
216476_1984061005754_1370126922_2280341_2469886_n.jpg

and with pink flicks

215188_1984079926227_1370126922_2280379_1796846_n.jpg

(sorry about pic quality) my sculpted l&p nails on my mummy. (go gentle on e tho i aint been doing it long lol)

OMG I LOVE this thread! Ladies your work is so inspiring!

xx

Brilliant thread could spend hours looking amazing

This thread is excellent, thanks so much for posting it Nataliya :hug:

I have a few I've found from my albums (sure I have more hidden away in My Pictures, I'll have to find them out lol)

The first one isn't so much as a 'makeover' as a before and after but a fibreglass tip and overlay done on a broken nail:
valenciannails-albums-nails%2C+nails++more+nails%21-picture19947-fabric-nail-solar-manicure-client-she-had-broken-nail-so-applied-natural-tip-fabric.jpg

The next ones are a during/after using L+P
(These pics were taken on the day of my conversion class with Gigi!)
http://www.salongeek.com/members/va...re2768-sassys-nails-all-prepped-ready-go.html
http://www.salongeek.com/members/va...owder-picture2770-sassy-s-finished-nails.html

The next one shows short abused nails (no gloves/oil used ever with strong detergents etc) transformed using Brisa opaque gel:
valenciannails-albums-nails%2C+nails++more+nails%21-picture6257-before-during-prep-after-using-brisa-neutral-opaque-pink-pow.jpg

And the last ones are bitten off enhancements, before and after that I did over 4 years ago!:
valenciannails-albums-nails%2C+nails++more+nails%21-picture19963-bitten-off-enhancements-client-had-bitten-off-her-enhancements-you-can-see-where-natural-nail-has-been-wrecked-ripped-shreds.jpg
valenciannails-albums-nails%2C+nails++more+nails%21-picture19964-after-client-whod-bitten-her-enhancements-after-shot-brisa-french-pink-warm-forever-french-one-nail-sculpted-one-nnod-not-my-best-work-but-she-over-moon-if-my-clients-happy-then-so-am-i-kind-lol.jpg

Going to have to remember to take my camera with me to EVERY appt!!!

This thread is excellent, thanks so much for posting it Nataliya :hug:

I totally agree...FAB thread, Nataliya. Could we have a Nail Makeover Group? :)

Definitely... you could even start one off if you wanted to :green:

You'll have to 'guide' me. LOL!

Nataliya, do you want to start the group...I don't want to 'steal' your idea. I think it would be fun to have a Nail Makeover lover's group. The pics are SO inspiring! :)

You'll have to 'guide' me. LOL!

Nataliya, do you want to start the group...I don't want to 'steal' your idea. I think it would be fun to have a Nail Makeover lover's group. The pics are SO inspiring! :)

Don't be silly. Of course you can start the group. I am here to help if you need me;)

Don't be silly. Of course you can start the group. I am here to help if you need me;)

Thanks, Nataliya! I think I did it. XOXOXOXO :hug:

Oooh yes please!! A makeover group would be wonderful. It could help people so much when they encounter bitten, deformed and generally awkward nail shapes etc. The possibilities and benefits of having a group like that are endless! :):):)

Latest posts

Back