nail polish names - what would you call yours?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jayneym

Reaction score
Just wondered to myself today who actually gets to think up all the fab names for different coloured polishes ??!!!
OPI have some of my favourites - they're great !!
What would you geeks choose to call your own individual colour if you had the chance?
I'd like to call one " mine all mine" - and have a very glossy black/purple colour to wear on short squoval nails!!!
It must be quite a challenge to come up with something new and different dont you think?
What's your individual name and colour going to be - let us know !
jayneym xx

A sparkly pink nail colour I would call it "lasses night out" from the northern collection!!

Ace thread!

I love all the sexy names for cosmetics....Jelly Pong Pong do lip stains and such called Thrust, Hump, Kiss, Lick and Stroke....

My polish would be azure blue shot through with gold and would be called Screaming Softly.

As a child I desperatly wanted the job of thinking up the names of the lipsticks/nail varnishes, I even wrote to Jim'l fix it about it. (just read that back and it sounds a bit sad, lol) Anyway, my varnish would be a deep, purply colour, (think chanel rouge nois) and called Bite Me! :lick:

Mine would be deep red and i would call it Lust Of Love,this is something i always thought about also,great minds think alike.

Florentina Alexander
Nails At Last

Mine would be a colour that goes on instantly like a rainbow...

Called "Candy Kisses"

A colour changing nail polish that changes with your mood...

Called: " Emmarentia"

COS my mood changes so often... :Grope:

A light cake icing pink called "Pink Pickle" !

Mine would be a Irridescent Pink called Popsy :cool:

Couldn't we add a poll to this after everyone's contributed, to choose the best colour/name polish, to turn it into a little comp?:green:

Posh pink blush

I would love a two tone milk/white chocolate and call it chocolate cake - this will combine both my passions - nails and chocolate LOL.

AmydeMan said:
Couldn't we add a poll to this after everyone's contributed, to choose the best colour/name polish, to turn it into a little comp?:green:

I vote yes

I'd have a orange/red with a slight sparkle and call it 'Ginger Winger'

I have had this chat with my friends and apparenly I would be a dark red wine colour called double parked (I always have one drink in each hand on a session)

sounds sad but my old boss and me used to do this with coloured perm rods "can you pass me a pasion pink one next id like a glacier one [white]brown was always'' can I have a poo poo please ''silly I know .I love opi ones the names make me smile

Mine would be a shimmery sand colour shot through with sea blue I would call it "summer by the sea"

Joan

That's easy, it would be my fave colour which is BRIGHT fuschia pink, and call it "Sassy in the Pink"

ooh id have a set of polishes (like a double bottle to bottles stuck together)
it would be a pale irredesent pink colour for fingers and a darker pink version for toes and id call it.......
vica versa for the range name then the pink version would be 'barbie candy' xx

I would have an orange with a little clear or silver glitter and then it would be called

Orange Fizz

Latest posts

Back