Nail stations - what do you keep in yours?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Missgiggles

Reaction score
I bought my self a REM nail station today and i love it , I feel VERY posh pmsl !!
anyway ive come to put my stuff in and ive ended up having a black bag full of stuff to be took upstairs :/ ive put the important bits in what i think are anyway,

what do you keep in your stations , as your " must haves"

Not much help as I havent bought my table yet, but i would keep everything i actually need to do the services I am offering and put away spares and big bottles etc which I have decanted out of. Ive got so much stuff tho I think Ill probably need some kind of storage cupboard as well as the nail station storage.

Which REM table did you get? Im struggling to find a table I like. I LOVE the REM Iceberg but think my husband would shoot me if I spent that much on a table lol

x

i got this : Direct Salon Furniture REM Domino Nail Bar

I love it !! , i transfered my nail products last night to my new one , and i ended with a black bag full of stuff to take upstairs arghhh. i think im going to go through each tray today dedicating each tray to mani , pedic , acrylic x

Not much help as I havent bought my table yet, but i would keep everything i actually need to do the services I am offering and put away spares and big bottles etc which I have decanted out of. Ive got so much stuff tho I think Ill probably need some kind of storage cupboard as well as the nail station storage.

Which REM table did you get? Im struggling to find a table I like. I LOVE the REM Iceberg but think my husband would shoot me if I spent that much on a table lol

x

just found the iceberg one here Stadium Nail Station by REM at nearly £200 off, if that helps? Still pricey though huh? x

I really like that one!! I only do about 2-3 sets a week in the salon so I got a portable table. It only has one drawer in it so I keep all my files, polish and minx designs in it. Keep everything else in my beauty box underneath.
Really trying to find a nice tray to keep all my products in on my desk, and when Im not using it I can keep it in my room at the back of the salon incase someone takes soemthing from it when Im not there! Cant find anything suitable though! Would just keep my scrubfresh, powder etc in it!
But of a pain taking everything out the box all the time and putting it all away!

I really like that one!! I only do about 2-3 sets a week in the salon so I got a portable table. It only has one drawer in it so I keep all my files, polish and minx designs in it. Keep everything else in my beauty box underneath.
Really trying to find a nice tray to keep all my products in on my desk, and when Im not using it I can keep it in my room at the back of the salon incase someone takes soemthing from it when Im not there! Cant find anything suitable though! Would just keep my scrubfresh, powder etc in it!
But of a pain taking everything out the box all the time and putting it all away!

I agree. I'm salon-based 1 day a week & mobile the rest of the time... I feel a bit of a nuisance tramping in & out from the car unloading when I arrive for my day! Am going to duplicate certain items & leave them there to make things a little easier (my desk is only used by me & kept as a reception desk the rest of the week, & I work with lovely ladies I can trust), but I also have a brilliant desk tidy from Izabelle Hammon which contains files, brushes, some of my Calgel bits, stork shears, tip cutters, silk, fibreglass, acrylic powder, resin etc that I just lift straight out of my bag & pop on my desk - very handy & time-saving!

Last edited:
i got this : Direct Salon Furniture REM Domino Nail Bar

I love it !! , i transfered my nail products last night to my new one , and i ended with a black bag full of stuff to take upstairs arghhh. i think im going to go through each tray today dedicating each tray to mani , pedic , acrylic x

we have one of these too at work, theres a little extraction fan of some sort on the counter top we dont use that part though we jus put towel and arm rest over it

we have one of these too at work, theres a little extraction fan of some sort on the counter top we dont use that part though we jus put towel and arm rest over it

yeh mine has the extraction fan at the top x

@ Missgiggles

I have the same one in dark wood effect, fab wee table!

As for what i keep in it,

Top Drawer - Glues, Primers, Cuticle tools, nail forms, clippers etc ( all stuffs for prep)

Second Drawer - Most of my powders

Third Drawer - Nail Files

Fourth Drawer - E-file, small uv light, extra uv bulbs

I also have various standing drawers for nail arts, glitters, bla bla bla!

xx

@ Missgiggles

I have the same one in dark wood effect, fab wee table!

As for what i keep in it,

Top Drawer - Glues, Primers, Cuticle tools, nail forms, clippers etc ( all stuffs for prep)

Second Drawer - Most of my powders

Third Drawer - Nail Files

Fourth Drawer - E-file, small uv light, extra uv bulbs

I also have various standing drawers for nail arts, glitters, bla bla bla!

xx

nah that does sound quite practical !:lol: think i might re arrange stuff now :)

Latest posts

Back