Nail table polish stand...Anyone help?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xbarbigirlx

Reaction score
Hi hi

Does anyone know where I can get on of those teired stands that sit on your nail table to keep the polishes, primers, acryl bottles etc handy for use. If they know what I'm talking about :rolleyes:

xoxox.

I got mine at my local beauty supply store... HTH! :)

How much did you pay if you don't mind me asking? Was it an asian supplier or one of the more expensive Brandname product supplier.

xoxox.

Hey!

Most of the beauty suppliers should have them....I personally think they take up too much room on my table and prefer to keep all my product in a draw! I hate nothing more than a cluttered table! lol

How much did you pay if you don't mind me asking? Was it an asian supplier or one of the more expensive Brandname product supplier.

xoxox.

I got mine from CosmoProf and I think I paid less than $20 US for it. Kayline makes the one I bought. Maybe there is a distributor in your area.

Do a Google search for Kayline nail polish tray. HTH! :)

Most of the beauty suppliers should have them....I personally think they take up too much room on my table and prefer to keep all my product in a draw! I hate nothing more than a cluttered table! lol

Hi hi

Ahhh okies, well I thuoght it would keep things handy but I to like my space to work so mayb I'll go and have a look at one. Mayb I'll have a walk past a nail bar tomorrow.

xoxox.

I got mine from CosmoProf and I think I paid less than $20 US for it. Kayline makes the one I bought. Maybe there is a distributor in your area.

Do a Google search for Kayline nail polish tray. HTH! :)

Hi hi

Thanks for that, I'll go onto google now :D

xoxox.

Hey!

Ditto. I prefer to keep my table as clear as possible. Having things like stands on your desk just make it harder to clean.

Where abouts are you from Barbigirl?

Hi hi

I might not invest in one then, I get my table next week so I'll see how much room I'll have, I'm worried it's going to be too big for my room lol. I'm from melb btw hun. New into the world of beauty and new into the world of geekiness :lol:

xoxox.

love Melbourne!

When you're new you really need to be careful not to buy things that are going to be a waste of money. It's soooo easy to get carried away and end up with one of everything that you don't need (I ended up with lots of things in my shed).

Hi hi

Yes I did find I was leading myself astray with the buying aspect as there is so much stuff out there but clicked back into gear. For nail and waxing poducts and essantials (Salon setup) all up I've spent about $1300. Its all the little bits that add up i've found.

xoxox.

Latest posts

Back