Nailclass book

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brookeolenar

Reaction score
I want to buy gigi's nailclass book but first wanted to see what people thought?if it was worth it ect?

I think it's an excellent investment.

Plus, by reading the forums i'm sure you've noticed that people literally seek out Gigi's thoughts, advice and expertise so why not have a bunch of it at home in one book?

You can buy the book from here and the post and packing I believe is included in the price (but I could be mistaken about that).

mundo

:hug:

A definate buy I say.

definatly worth the investment, it's a brilliant book and its the ideal size, i keep mine in my beauty case x

Definitely the best purchase I made, I was having soooo much trouble with blending tips, read 3 lines of Geeg's book and I was blending like a pro, that on it's own was worth the money. And the great lady has promised to sign my copy at Olympia, what a star. go buy it!!

Lets face it when anyone is struggling the one person who can always help and give that little bit of advice that makes you go 'oohhhh now i get it' you know that sort of lightbulb over the head moment is Gigi, so whats better than having her book next to you at all times?

well worth the money id say, and if you do a search on Nailclass you will se literally hundreds of geekies agree hun xxxxx

Brilliant book keep mine with me all the time xx

where can we get one from????

never mind lol, found it!

Simply one of the best nail tech bibles you'll ever invest in!

I use mine all the time AND it is signed with a personal message :lol::lol::lol:

I use mine all the time AND it is signed with a personal message :lol::lol::lol:

always one who has to gloat eh :rolleyes:

well my signed piece of paper has been stuck in the front of mine rofl does that countxxx

always one who has to gloat eh :rolleyes:

well my signed piece of paper has been stuck in the front of mine rofl does that countxxx

Didn't mean to gloat - just proud:o:o:o

Yeah your bit of paper counts:green:

hi all, is the book mainly for l&p techs ? i'm gel and wondered about getting it ?

An absolute superb book, wouldnt be without mine. Goes hand in hand with good training! I know it off by heart I think hee hee

is it more for l&p techs though ?

hi all, is the book mainly for l&p techs ? i'm gel and wondered about getting it ?

Absolutely brilliant for gel - I'd definitely recommend it :lol::lol::lol:

Latest posts

Back