nailorder mani/pedi kits

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tiara

Reaction score
hiya

was just browsing at manicure/pedicure products and came across 2 kits from nailorder.

soho pedicure kit Nailorder - Pedicure - Manicure - Tanning - Hair - Nailart

pinnacle manicure kit Nailorder - Pedicure - Manicure - Tanning - Hair - Nailart

has anyone tried these do you think they would be good?

the only problem is that i think i wouldnt use a lot of the bits that come with them especially the manicure kit.

im looking for a good quality range for my manicure and pedicure products that come with a soak, scrub, masque, and moisture lotion. a kit that contains them all preferably.

so can anyone recomend a range to me. i looked at opi but dont know if i would have to re-train with them to use their products??

sorry to waffle on haha i try to make sense.

thanks peeps

Tara x

Hi, as far as I am aware, you get just purchase the OPI Mani/Pedi sets without OPI training.

When you do a mani/pedi what routines do you have in mind, and then we might be able to think of a kit that matches what you want.

And are you planning on offering a Mani and Luxury version?

Are you planning on soaking the hands/feet?

With scrubs/masks/soak do you have water available?

thanks for replying
so you can or cant purchase opi without training sorry was just a bit confused by your first line?

i currently offer 2 types of mani/pedi. an express and deluxe.
i always soak the hands and feet in both types.

and water is available with the use of scrubs/soaks and masks.

up to now ive been using cheaper products from the wholesalers but have come to the point where i really want to make a go of my mobile beauty business so feel that better quality products are needed to fulfill my goal of this.

thanks

tara x

hi
i use ezflows spa elements range which is for the hands and feet and they have 5 products in the range , lemon tea tree soak, crystal mineral scrub, buttermint buffing scrub, white tea massage lotion and ginger root moisturizing lotion.The kit is available in a trial size so you could try it before you commited to buying the full size bottles. hth

hiya

was just browsing at manicure/pedicure products and came across 2 kits from nailorder.

soho pedicure kit Nailorder - Pedicure - Manicure - Tanning - Hair - Nailart

pinnacle manicure kit Nailorder - Pedicure - Manicure - Tanning - Hair - Nailart

has anyone tried these do you think they would be good?

the only problem is that i think i wouldnt use a lot of the bits that come with them especially the manicure kit.

im looking for a good quality range for my manicure and pedicure products that come with a soak, scrub, masque, and moisture lotion. a kit that contains them all preferably.

so can anyone recomend a range to me. i looked at opi but dont know if i would have to re-train with them to use their products??

sorry to waffle on haha i try to make sense.

thanks peeps

Tara x

I use the Pinnacle range for Mani's, which I am more than happy with, I also use the Soho range for Pedi's and all I can say is its lush, your feet feel like a dream after and the scents from both smell good enough to eat:)

I total understand what you mean by the Mani kit, it is a bit ram packed with items you don't necessarily need but they do have a smaller kit which you could purchase and add to as you like.

thanks for the replys.

with ezflows spa elements do you have to re-train with ezflow to be able to buy/use their products.

is their just one spa elements kit which is used for both manicure and pedicure as i cant find 2 separate kits on the website.

x

I use Creative Spa manicure/pedicure lines.

I did their course, paid fothe kits and got the training free.

My clients love the products and wouldn't have anything else.

HTH :):):)

i always order off nailorder and find they are amazing and their products are great. i use the soho foot files and they are a god send and my friend uses pinnacle products and wouldnt use anything else
hope that helps

Hi, just re read my thread, and should of typed can instead of get.

Yes you can purchase OPI, from Lena White

Latest posts

Back