NailPro Mag New Issue October

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Peachess

Reaction score
I received my new issue in todays mail...and as usual I couldn't wait to read it cover to cover!

Starting with the cover...I absolutely LOVED the models nails done in the white & black...what a sharp classy look! With a tutorial on some other black designs inside.

Once inside I found a great Tutorial on 4 methods of doing backfills on P&W's worth the read in MNSHO for tips to maybe increase time management or just to snag a new way of doing it...or just to refresh your methods.

Then, I found a tutorial on this fall Backscratchers new You VIP Gels (New Line You Switzerland) What I found most interesting was...you use a 600-grit file to remove the shine from the natural nail...I've always used a 240-grit...so this was impressive to me...since it will cause even less trama to the natural nail during prep.

Anywho...if you get the mag...great...if not I'd recommed picking up a copy...this is absolutely a good issue! www.nailpro.com

on a side note...thank you kindly to all that welcomed me...you have made me feel right at home :hug:

Pleased your enjoying it here, love your user name!

Im saving for 'Nailpro' as I have wanted to subscribe for a long time but I will get there in the end.

There are some brilliant airbrush mags in the USA isn't there been trying to find out the shipping for it but not heard anything yet.

Take care

Latest posts

Back