Nails as good as the professionals!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

redsadie

Reaction score
Hi guys, I think this should be a blog (sorry mods) but I can't access the blog feature on my mobile and I'm on the train home from my 2nd day CND 5 day foundation. I just had to share right now as I'm really chuffed because we had to do the right hand in acrylic on our student partners and eveyone said if they hadn't seen me do them that would've said that my trainer would have done them! Also, the lovely lady who gave me a lift to the train station said the nails I did are the same as she would pay for in a salon!

I'm really pleased and really chuffed!

Bring on tonight when i've got to do my own hand though, bet that won't be as good :)

Xx
Posted via Mobile Device

Hi Sadie, well done! I start mine on 8 September, what is the format of the course so far? Did you have to complete an assignment last night? Sorry for the 20 questions, I'm just really really interested!! x x x

Hi hun, thankyou and no worries :). Yes we had an assignment last night and another tonight and then our nail models come with us tomorrow for a full set. Pm me if u like :)
Posted via Mobile Device

I will do definitely when I get in!! xx

Well done you :hug: Keep up the good work

Latest posts

Back