Nails- Do you do your own

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you do your own nails or does someone else do them for you?

• I do them myself

Votes: 652 89.6%
  • Someone else does them for me

Votes: 76 10.4%

• Total voters
Hi

If you live in the North Cheshire area, do Bio Sculpture and are prepared to have a novice do your nails, then I'm game! My training is 19th June. I have done one set on a friend who is Bio Sculpture trained already and she was pleased!

Send me a PM if you're interested. First come first served!

Ivy

just finsihed this and before I had a chance to send my kit arrived! WHooo hoooo

*JOANNE* said:
any offers gratefully recieved...lol
me too i really want mine doing xxxxxxx

I do my own......always have ....I don't mind doing my own in the leased......and I'm WAY too picky! Even if I had the worlds greatest tech do them.....I'd still find something ' wrong ' with them .....why? because there not ' my ' way LOL:)

I have always done my own nails, nothing like self advertising.:)

Ive tried a few times i always get my first hand nice then just completley mess up the 2nd one :cry: ohh so if i want them done i have to pay
Or i get a stick on pack frm wilkos 94p hee hee

Mandini said:
I HATE DOING MINE WITH A PASSION - THEY NEED SCAFFOLDING!

I would never put anyone through the wrath of my nail beds!! Alot of the Cuticles girls and other students have 1-2-1 with me and I give them a full set included in the cost - that way they learn by watching and wearing them....

I have been continuing with these "Watch & Wear" sessions with huge success.........It's an opportunity to learn by watching and by wearing - and it's been working so well as a group as well as 1-2-1, you can learn so much from each other....£35 per person...........

I do my own nails but take regularly breaks. I would love someone else to do it for me sometime though :|

i do my own nails for years now, im very picky too, the last time i paid for a full set, i come out nearly crying :cry: and got back to my salon to soak off and apply them back on myself......live and learn!!!
But i would love to have my nails done by another tech going by some of the pictures of work on here, its one treatment i do miss!

I do my own, but its a pain in the butt sometimes! :rolleyes: Id love to get them done by someone else though. Any offers?!!:lol: :lol:

I did my own for the very first time last thursday and they turned out really nice, I'm also getting a real hang of things when practicing on others I'm doing my nail wrap exams in the end of this month hope I pass first time :)

It took me 2 hours to apply them on myself I think thats okay because I take 1 hour and 45 min to do a full set on others..

Hi
I do my own nails all year round..but..Marco Benito does my holiday nails
(it's a treat)
Jenx

I get mine done, only because im so rubbish i wouldn't want to admit that i'd done them:lol: I don't tell anyone I've done them tho that would be v dishonest!!

Hi

I do mine myself, with difficulty!
I have also had A NAIL done by Amanda at GMEX last year, this is what convinced me to do my Brisa training. I couldnt get the little bleader off and there was no lifting what so ever.

Never looked back since, was taught to PREP by Marco, Backscratchers never done much on this.

x

I do them myself, but I am a lot less patient when it comes to my own! I can spend hours on a client, but hate spending time on my nails, and I get cramps on my left from filling the right hand!!
I sometimes get them done by my friend who took the training with me...unfortynately she does not do pedicures...now those are difficult to do on myself:lol: ...and not as relaxing as to receive one from someone else!

can't afford to have anyone else do mine. spent all my money on triaining and products. Can't wait till i can afford to get them done by a tech.

Has to be said I'm far to fussy to have my nails done by some one else............reckon I'd be the client from HELL!!

I love having pedicures though........yeh bring 'em on!!

I enjoy doing my own nails!

I do them myself as i enjoy it and I like to change the look of them every week. I feel proud when someone tells me that my nails look nice and ask me where I got them done ( I always show them my left hand LOL!!!!)

i do my own but occasionally i will swap services with another person

Latest posts

Back