Name

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Danielle0904

Reaction score
Hi Geeks

I have had a business name in my head for a while now but am nervous about making it official but need to start getting logo's designed, business cards printed etc so need to get myself into gear.

could i please have your opinons on the name, deep breath..................

Simply Stunning

x

I really like it :) it's hard choosing a name I'm having trouble at the moment trying to decide on what to call my self for my mobile hair and nail business xx good luck xx

I really like it :) it's hard choosing a name I'm having trouble at the moment trying to decide on what to call my self for my mobile hair and nail business xx good luck xx

thanks , i know it can be hard choosing , i wanted to put ''nail designs'' at the end but am hoping to go into lashes soon so had to drop that part

Thats nice hun. Have u looked up verve design? Hes extensionize on here and does amazing logos for a fab price. If you search for carl and verve youll find so many geeks raving about him x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Thats nice hun. Have u looked up verve design? Hes extensionize on here and does amazing logos for a fab price. If you search for carl and verve youll find so many geeks raving about him x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

thanks hun yes i emailed him yesterday after seeing him on here, thats why i'm eager to get opinions on my name so i can get going :)

Hi Geeks

I have had a business name in my head for a while now but am nervous about making it official but need to start getting logo's designed, business cards printed etc so need to get myself into gear.

could i please have your opinons on the name, deep breath..................

Simply Stunning

x
Lovely name for you buisness :)

I like it :) Glad your taking it seriously as picking your business name is one of the most important things you will do for your business. Have you looked at domain availability for your website, email and if there is anyone with a similar name in your area? xx

I like it :) Glad your taking it seriously as picking your business name is one of the most important things you will do for your business. Have you looked at domain availability for your website, email and if there is anyone with a similar name in your area? xx

i had a quick look on google, but not excatly sure best way of checking to be honest :o

Latest posts

Back