Natural infill... Impossible??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fancynails

Reaction score
Have a new client 3 weeks ago how wanted natural tips, and now it´s time for infill, I usuall take soft white for this, because there is no "natural coulor" for brisa..... But she don`t want soft white :rolleyes: Do I have too remove all gel? And start over? Or is there some other brand naturall colour gel I can use??

Thanx :cry:

what did you use in the first place?
just file the gel down then carry out an infill using the same colour gel you origionally applied.

im guessing you originally put the brisa gel over natural coloured tips and now they have grown out and now you want to replace the natural looking free edge preferably with a gel rather than to file off the length and reapply 'natural' looking tips.

Unfortunately i havent come across a good (file off) NATURAL free edge looking gel im still hunting though so if anyone knows of one TELL ME !

ezflows edge it is a brill natural file off gel amber, it is a cream colour and looks gorgeous...hth

can you dilute the soft white with some clear to make some cloudy clear until they grow out to NNO ?

Thx Minkus!! It´s exaktly what i did, and I loooove the look off this!!! Did put some rhinestones one and it was absolutly gorgeous the client was soooo tierd whit french and glitter and she dosn´t like enamel....

I tried to mix soft white and clear but it dosn´t look good:rolleyes: Did a mix off soft white and warm pink and it was "maybeeeeee":| .....

Thx Joanne I´m looking for ezflow here in Sweden, but I can´t find any:irked:

Thanks again

ezflows edge it is a brill natural file off gel amber, it is a cream colour and looks gorgeous...hth

I agree, Edge It is perfect for this type of work.

Can I by it? Can`t find it here in Sweden, is there some site where i can by it. Or I have too be traind by Ezflow first? :rolleyes:

Unsure about Sweden but if you email you may be able to find out more. hth
ezflow

i need some of that !!
thanks

I would recommend you try giving mixing half and half Brisa soft white sculpting gel and Clear sculpting gel. I have also added some of the warm pink to this mix. Gives a very natural result which might be more suited to the look your client is after.
HTH
KxXx

Edit - oops that will teach me to read the rest of the thread not just the first post - never mind lol!!

Ez Flow Edge is really nice!! I ´did try it on my self and it´s looking GOOD!! Thank you all!! :hug:

Ez Flow Edge is really nice!! I ´did try it on my self and it´s looking GOOD!! Thank you all!! :hug:

I love edge it its so natural looking glad you got some :)

edge it natural gel, this can be used with brisa? and is it a paint on gel?

Nope its not a paint on gel its a builder gel babes hths
ahhh, i was getting excited for a mo, could do with a natural creamy po gel.
i do know alessandro do a creamy po gel....but they are a nightmere to order off. never mind, i'll wait some more......

Latest posts

Back