Need a good treatment for my lashes!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AlteredImageHR

Reaction score
I got some semi permanent lashes done today.. I was abit weary as she only took 20 mins to apply (as i only know people that take 1.5-2 hours) so thought they might have been party ones but they weren't. They looked gorgeous mind but they were semi permanent alright, asif they were in with superglue! Just not seemed to have been done right, she stuck most of my eyelashes together so as you know has been VERY uncomfortable for me so I decided I would remove them using my remover, it does the same thing as I do the semi permanent ones but it has removed the false ones AND the majority of my own!!!! Not happy :(!!

Since my question in, what can I do to my lashes to help them grow without mascara as that makes it worse for me! Would love to hear your feedback x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

You poor girl. That's terrible. Sounds as if the glue is pretty strong stuff!!!! I stock Mavala and they're fab. They do treatment mascaras so it may be worth giving them a call.

You sound like you had express lashes, applied using individual lashes, but no isolation takes place...hence being able to do them in 20-30mins. But, because of this, they must be removed every 2 weeks and re-applied.
I personally think leaving them alone does wonders in terms of growth. They will start to replenish themselves immediately and after about 30 days you will see substantial thickness forming as lashes replenish themselves on a cycle of 45-90 days.
x

Rapidlash is great conditioner

Sent from my GT-I9001 using SalonGeek

Solar oil on them is good as is a vitamin E oil, as said before the lash serums are good. A friend of mine has just done her training and I was her first model, needless to say they are quite clumped, wasnt bad for first one but as I do lashes I cant walk around with these and I'm going to remove them tomorrow with my remover, now scared about my own!! fingers crossed!

When you put the remover on, just wait 5 or 10 minutes before trying to get the extensions off. Give it time to weaken the glue before you go at the lashes.

I stock revitalash, I've heard nothing but good things from my clients about it, and I've used it myself too my eyelashes were non existent little stumpy things but now they are thicker and longer, it's not cheap but it works, maybe try that?

I can endorse Revitalash.
I have seen real results on my own lashes with it.

Latest posts

Back