Need a new spray tan brand

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

divine_beauty

divine beauty by leanne
Reaction score
Ive used trade tan from nsi for yrs then swithched to laurens way but didnt like it then tried moroccan tan and again just wasnt for my clients.... I need something that offers a natural bronzed medium look and then a really dark yet natural look for the younger clients.. dont wanna invest more money into tans that are no good :( any advise welcome xxx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

La tan and suntana are really good these are the brands i use x

Sent from my D5503 using SalonGeek mobile app

Try nouvatan gorgeous natural colour . They do samples for a £10 then a £10 off your first order x

Sent from my SM-N9005 using SalonGeek mobile app

Fresh Indulgence is a lovely natural tan. My clients love it.

Nouvatan...amazing tan!

Vita liberatta is the best tan I've used.. Clients young and old love it :)

Exposed™ beautiful colour, even fade off, no orange, no buscuity smell and it's instantly dry. No waiting around to get dressed

Steph xx

Exposed™ beautiful colour, even fade off, no orange, no buscuity smell and it's instantly dry. No waiting around to get dressed

Steph xx

Thanks guys... im quite happy with yhe medium tan ive got which gives natural bronzed look... but need something really dark but doesnt patch?? Any1 tried austrailian gold? X

No but I use sienna x and tanworx, my clients like the 16% in the tanworx. I've recently tried sunescape which was good but more expensive.

Leanne x

I use xen-tan and yes it's a bit more than the other tans but as a red head I need to offer something that suits all and is ok on sensitive skins. You can have a light olive spray for red heads or darker for younger or bolder clients. Happy tanning x

Sent from my C6603 using SalonGeek mobile app

Thanks every1 im gonna take every1s opinions and look into.all these and see if they do testers xx every1s been so helpful thank u xxx

I tried quite a few different tans and still prefer Nouvatan - it's great in every way, including customer service x

I use ambermist, I love the colour of the solutions and prefer them over sienna x, there kit I have is great and also my inflatable tent, there products are really good prices too, so lots of profit!

I've moved over the Nouvatan - the 8, 10 and 20% is wonderful.

I use ambermist, I love the colour of the solutions and prefer them over sienna x, there kit I have is great and also my inflatable tent, there products are really good prices too, so lots of profit!

I tried their samples and was really impressed if I was going to change would strongly consider them

I used to use sudo but now use Moroccan tan which is lovely (& you can shower after only 2hrs, which is a bonus!) has anybody used the white to brown tanning range from Sally's? I'm curious as to how good it would be!

I used to use sudo but now use Moroccan tan which is lovely (& you can shower after only 2hrs, which is a bonus!) has anybody used the white to brown tanning range from Sally's? I'm curious as to how good it would be!

Ive tried all the moroccan tan but feed back from clients wasnt very good plus the tan im using the now is washed off after an hour.. think it was the aragon oil that put every1 off as they felt really slick after wards and the colour was even lighter than original stuff :(

Ive used trade tan from nsi for yrs then swithched to laurens way but didnt like it then tried moroccan tan and again just wasnt for my clients.... I need something that offers a natural bronzed medium look and then a really dark yet natural look for the younger clients.. dont wanna invest more money into tans that are no good :( any advise welcome xxx

Hey, i would recommend crazy angel tan. It smells absolutely amazing and is such a nice colour! Also I'm twenty so a lot of my clients are young and they love it. Deep brown with no patchiness x

Sent from my HTC One X+ using SalonGeek mobile app

Sent from my SM-G900F using SalonGeek mobile app
What percentage do you use in the crazy angel have u tried the dark? I having tried it yet so looking for feedback thanks.

Latest posts

Back