Need a new spray tan brand

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sent from my SM-G900F using SalonGeek mobile app
What percentage do you use in the crazy angel have u tried the dark? I having tried it yet so looking for feedback thanks.

I use 9℅ which is medium to dark and 12% which is extra dark - I'm in love with the 12% one its the only dark tan I've used which is deep but not orange at all x

Sent from my HTC One X+ using SalonGeek mobile app

Having used Nouvatan now for 3 years but having tried samples of others in between I can honestly say that there isn't another one out there that matches it. If you haven't tried it then you need to!!

Im now awayting the Nouvatan samples which il try as ive been asked by a client that loves it after trying it when on spa break in england... fingers x this is the 1 for me xxx

Sent from y GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Im now awayting the Nouvatan samples which il try as ive been asked by a client that loves it after trying it when on spa break in england... fingers x this is the 1 for me xxx

Sent from y GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

What do you get in your sample pack?x

I get all 5or 6 of the tans in smaller bottles to try out each 1 xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Nouvatan has my vote aswell! I personally like having a Lauren's way tan aswell ( last spray tan of lw was about 2 years ago though, before I qualified ! ) .. And the Chloe sims for Montana tan is nice but not much of a colour range. Sticking with my nouvatan for now but always like to try solutions to make sure I'm still with my favourite xx

Latest posts

Back