Need Help! What Red hair dye is best?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

StarskyJess

Reaction score
Hey need some advice please?!
I am new to the site and not a pro. hair stylist/colourist.
My friend is a fully trained hair dresser but works from home and we are going to dye my hair from blonde to red but she cant make it to the wholesalers with me to get the professional dye.
So I am stuck as to which brand and colour is the best to get the job done properley.
My hair is very blonde and bleached and I want the colour to be quite a light red (like Amy of Only Way is Essex if anyone watches it???)
Please Please Please Help asap as im going tomorrow to get it :) xx

sorry....advice is only given to professionals on this forum :)

no need to be Rude..just wanted some advice thats all ..I bet half the people asking questions on here arent professionals as some of the questions are pretty basic that even I would have the answers to just from being friends with alot of hairdressers

Sammi wasnt being rude just stating the rules . im sure your friend would have a colour in mind, can she not just tell you what you need to get.

We normally spot the non hairdressers pretty quick!
Sammi wasn't being rude. This is a pro hairdresser forum, and it is against site rules to give pro advise to non pro's.
Would you not be better off ringing your hairdresser friend? She will be able to tell you straightaway what to get as she can actually see your hair, which we cant!

Hope you enjoy your new red hair x

no need to be Rude..just wanted some advice thats all ..I bet half the people asking questions on here arent professionals as some of the questions are pretty basic that even I would have the answers to just from being friends with alot of hairdressers

i wasn't being rude i suggest you go and speak to your hairdresser, there are rules on here that's all.

I think you were spoken to very rudely StarskyJess and I am sorry that has been your experience on here. It is true that this is a forum for professionals to support each other but even so there are kind ways of expressing that and guiding you to the appropriate places. I assume your friend is not certain herself? I think it is she who needs to seek advice from her colleagues or previous trainers so she can tell you the correct product to buy.
Don't rush to get it done. It will wait and can be done another day. Better to get it done correctly rather than rush into a mistake.

Linda

eh. Just because some people pass the tests doesn't make them a good hairdresser. I work with one.

I think you were spoken to very rudely StarskyJess

In which part of the thread was she spoken rudely too?

The post starts with 'Sorry' and ends with a smiley emoticon.

???

hmm...precisely, i did wonder. Maybe next time i won't bother with an apology or a happy face????? pmsl. :irked:

Latest posts

Back