need input on NSI product

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

missyg

Reaction score
Hi there, I'm a new nail tech student and just wanted some input. I found out that my school will be teaching LCN for gel, and NSI for acrylic. I love LCN as I've already done some training with them, but I don't know anything about NSI. Any opinions?????

i use creative l+p but use nsi gel i think its great to work with

I trained with NSI and use their acrylic system and I am very happy with it. They are a very reputable company. Check out their website or order a brochure so you can view their range. I have not tried any other brand of acrylic and must admit have been tempted in the past to try creative (never say never) but i find NSI products good to work with especially the new attraction system.

Hope this helps and that a few more geeks give you their thoughts on it.:Love:

I use the Attraction range of NSI's acrylic.
I'm enjoying using it. It works well for me.
The customer service has been great, the products work well, the packaging of the new products is lovely & the support they offer is wonderful.

Best of luck for your course

NSI Attraction L+P is fab.

The liquid doesn't smell (compared to most systems), workability is great and the acrylic is easy to file.

i also trained using nsi products and i love the attraction system.ive never wanted to try anything else.i like everything about it.xxxxxxx

What NSI powders would you use for CB?

Must agree with Noticeablenails the help and support you get from NSI staff is really good.

What NSI powders would you use for CB?
NSI have clear, pink & an opaque pink for the nail bed.
As far as I know Creative (Hyperion Group) are the only company to offer custom blending. :)

i use both nsi and creative and have found that creative comes just a tad first in my rating. i originally trained with nsi but wanted to see what all the fuss was about with creatve so i did a conversion course. but i don`t get any complaints about either system from my clients.

Latest posts

Back