Need someone to do my nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mrstruman

Reaction score
Hiya ladies dont know if this post is allowed or if it will be moved so firstly sorry to the mods if its in the wrong place or not allowed.
Im looking for someone in the birmingham/sutton coldfield/solihull areas to do my nails for a hen do im going on in april (14th), i usually have short french gel extensions but am looking for something a bit more eye catching, i really like the crystal nails like these in the pic, i hope its attached lol im rubbish with computers, if anyone can do this please message me theres not any salons near to me that i know of who do this, thanks in advance x _wsb_153x139_Crystal+Nail+Art.jpg

Last edited:
Anyone , please lol

They look fab don't they, I would be worried all night and checking to make sure none had fallen off lol

Good luck hope you find someone x

Ooooooh pretty! I would love to give that a go but you are a bit far!

Have you tried www.salonguineapig.co.uk ?

Done by our very own Ruth Mills xx

I live in Cannock an can do full Swarovski bling if you can get to me ? X

Last edited by a moderator:
I live in Cannock an can do full Swarovski bling if you can get to me ? X

Hi hayley
thanks for your reply, cannocks not that far from where i am about half an hour which i dont mind driving if i can get nails like these lol, can you pm me your number and i can call you , thanks x

Last edited by a moderator:
just bumping this thread incase theres any1 that can do these nails for me x

Sent you a pm. Im Tamworth & already cover Bassetts Pole & Walmley :)

Only just saw this do u still want them done x

Latest posts

Back