Need to clear up my Pop-it confusion!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Miss Pink23

Reaction score
I have yet to try out the Pop-it sensation that seems to be taking the nail industry by storm.
But, I am soooooo confused!!!!!
I do not understand that if you cannot have any overhang, i.e. the pop-it must fit the nail, what happens if none of the pop-its fit the nail and also what happens if you use a pop-it and when you take it off there is overhang-would you file the sides????
And lastly, if yu dont work fast enough, is the acrylic likely to set in the pop-it and therefore not be transferable to the nail and in turn make that pop-it unusable?

thanks in advance-confusion is such an annoying little thing!!!

x

hun tyr it u will be amazed honestly and u will love em, they are what they say on the tin amazing nails made easy lol:lol:

i would like to know....the little poppitt is too big for my small finger, how do i get around this.
Posted via Mobile Device

i would like to know....the little poppitt is too big for my small finger, how do i get around this.
Posted via Mobile Device

Just pre-tailor it same as you would a tip - I like to use curved scissors and make sure they're nice and sharp :green:

HTH

ah yes the little skirt as well goes up the nail so can use this as a guide line,x

Just pre-tailor it same as you would a tip - I like to use curved scissors and make sure they're nice and sharp :green:

HTH

I have the opposite problem - my thumb is too big for the biggest :irked:
Guess we can't have everything in life eh :lol:

Latest posts

Back