Neon glitters - more money down the drain

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Apologies I quickly scanned I didnt realise they were glitters , I didn't know they did them actually, Martha Stuart does she do the glitters specific for nail art? I did buy some glitter i wasn't too bothered bout it x

It is a lovely colour though Hun! Bet it's a popular one for summer! Martha Stewart isn't specifically for nail art I think crafty people use it for decorating cards n stuff too but her glitters are fine enough to do RockStar nails!

Andrea I got the Martha Stewart neons from amazon :)
Pixelchick I used a similar colour of Gelish under then sprinkled glitter & patted down smooth with an old gel brush, I then did 2 coats of top coat :) xx

Andrea I got the Martha Stewart neons from amazon :)
Pixelchick I used a similar colour of Gelish under then sprinkled glitter & patted down smooth with an old gel brush, I then did 2 coats of top coat :) xx

Thank you, will have a little look x x

Curvygirl if you do try again on white could you please put another photo up please?

Per your request, all colours on the right have one layer of cream puff underneath, the ones on the left are the wishy-washy ones I did yesterday. :)

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1338388961.824139.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1338388961.824139.jpg
    129.6 KB · Views: 510
they look like they've got potential. are they mixable with a bit of colour powder?

they look like they've got potential. are they mixable with a bit of colour powder?

Maybe you need to apply more glitter & pat it down a bit. I can still see the colour coat underneath :) give it a try or some geeks rub the glitter in or scrub is the term they use. x

Curvy girl do u have the link to buy these glitters? Xx

I always do my glitter over gelish color or white as others have said. Try it that way!

I can't help with the glitter...sorry, I'm a newbie :)

But could I ask where that lovely clear display stand and nails are from?

Thank you :)

PS. ....just found them :)

Latest posts

Back