New CND hand scrubs

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marlise

Reaction score
Hi,

I noticed in this months Scratch mag that CND have a new Scentsations hand scrub (Fig and something). Please forgive me for not being able to remember what the other "fragrance" is.

I was just wondering, is this a once off, or has CND expanded their range ? There is nothing in my CND Catalogue and was just wondering....

If anyone's tried it, how does it compare to SolarManicure ?

Thanks

Marlise

Try page 9 of the current 2.0.0 catalogue :D

We have had scrubs since October of last year and they have done very well. So well in fact that although they were going to be for a limited time only, production has been extended :)

HTHs!

Blooming heck !

Where have I been then LOL :lol:

I still have the old catalogue so will request a new one now.

Thanks

Marlise

Hi,

I noticed in this months Scratch mag that CND have a new Scentsations hand scrub (Fig and something). Please forgive me for not being able to remember what the other "fragrance" is.

I was just wondering, is this a once off, or has CND expanded their range ? There is nothing in my CND Catalogue and was just wondering....

If anyone's tried it, how does it compare to SolarManicure ?

Thanks

Marlise

Blackcurrent & Fig is the name you were looking for!! :lol:

The Sentsations SCRUBS are also available in the Birch & Mint, Wildflower & Camomile and the Citrus & Green Tea scents.

They not only compliment your Scentsations manicures and pedicures but are a great retail opportunity to go along with the Hand & body washes as well as the Scentsations lotions.

Enjoy!!

Try page 9 of the current 2.0.0 catalogue :D

We have had scrubs since October of last year and they have done very well. So well in fact that although they were going to be for a limited time only, production has been extended :)

HTHs!
thats good, i love the birch & mint one - got it for my dad cause he's a builder, works a treat! x

Blackcurrent & Fig is the name you were looking for!! :lol:

The Sentsations SCRUBS are also available in the Birch & Mint, Wildflower & Camomile and the Citrus & Green Tea scents.

They not only compliment your Scentsations manicures and pedicures but are a great retail opportunity to go along with the Hand & body washes as well as the Scentsations lotions.

Enjoy!!

Thanks for that :lol: My memory is seriously failing these days ....

Just ordered my new catalogue so think I'll be placing an order. The Birch and Mint sounds nice :)

Marlise

i have been looking at these myself as would like to vary my manis/ pedis (maybe offer it as an express service??) but wasnt quite sure how to go about it...i suppose you would just use it in place of the crystals and activator. bit thick of me i know, lol.

i have been looking at these myself as would like to vary my manis/ pedis (maybe offer it as an express service??) but wasnt quite sure how to go about it...i suppose you would just use it in place of the crystals and activator. bit thick of me i know, lol.

I would think that you use it the same way you would use the SolarManicure routine, but instead of the SolarManicure, you use the Scentsations scrubs and lotions.

M.

i have not used the solar range before.... but just remembered i have the step by step for it ....thanks!

Latest posts

Back