New Creative Black light collection

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pinkshell_nails

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Ive just received a couple of the black light collection enamels, and they are rocking!! They are lovely colours, and i just know my clients are gonna love em! I also took advantage of the offer creative had on, and as i spent over £125 i got a free professional raw earth kit worth £67, bargain! So im going to familiarise myself with it and see what its like!! Oh its exciting ( i lead a sad and sheltered life!!)

How about some pics of the polish? I've seen the ads, but colors never look as pretty in the bottle as they do on nails.

whats the lime glitter polish like..is it called "Limelight"...? i would like to see that in the flesh...xxx

I thought these weren't available until August :eek:

Damn - more money to spend :lol:

Trin
xx

Trinity Nails said:
I thought these weren't available until August :eek:

Damn - more money to spend :lol:

Trin
xx

I know the feeling Trin, I have done my list today so that I can get my free Raw Earth kit and it comes to well over the amount needed,

~~~~now where did I leave that brochure, I think it will just round that last figure up a bit~~~~

Sorry i cant put a pic up as im not good at all with cameras versus pc! But my fave is the bright pink, im wearing it at the mo, cant remember the name though! ( its the end of a very busy week and my brains frazzled!). The lime colour is lovely, its like a clear topcoat with lime green chunks in. It can be used on its own or over any of the other 3 colours.

Latest posts

Back