New eve taylor skin candles???

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nixnewcastle

CND Education Ambassador Newcastle
Reaction score
Does anyone know how the new eve taylor candles work that you can apparently use as a moisturiser?
I just really cant grasp the concept so can someone please explain it to me

i think you use them as a massage oil but i might be wrong i was thinking about getting some they look great :)

Yes you can use them as moisturisers and massage oils. Met Eve Taylor at the Earls Cour show last month, she showed us how to use them put on the skin with a wooden spatula and rubbed in, really lovely feeling subtle smell.

so are they not like a solid wax then? and are they a body moisturiser rather than a facial one and also do you have to light them in order for you to be able to use them as a moisturiser?

They are made from a plant wax, and yes you have to light them, they do not go hard like normal candles. The lady said we could massage with them, not sure I would tho lol too much faffing about for my liking plus I don't use and am not allowed to use candles where I am.

Last edited:
They are lovely we had them demonstrated on the system analysis training yesterday. fab products.

The candles are great to have lit when carrying out manicure/pedicure. You can then finish the treatment with a massage using the softened wax from the candle (and so demonstrating to the Client how fab they are!) - the Client's love the smell and then you can offer them for sale! They have a great gift set out now for Christmas with three candles in a lovely gift box too .x.

Hi all,

As we are on the subject of massage using eve taylor products, i just wondered what everyone uses? I am in the process of buying eve taylor products but have always bought a massage cream suitable for all skin types but i cannot see that eve taylor offer this?

Is it for facial or body massage?

Its for facial.

Eve taylor do offer a massage cream but it has to be requested... the candles are made from soya and palm oil so 100% organing.. it therefor means it has a low melting point so does not burn the skin... soya had very skin softening actions therefor fab to use in massage!

hey hun yep there scented candles which you can use as a moisturiser for massaging there lovely to use and the aromas are soooo nice lol

x

I find the candles very moisturizing and they smell nice when you rub them in but I have had problems opening doors after rubbing the oil on my hands!
Because of this I personally wouldn't use them after a manicure - I would stick to drier areas such feet, knees and especially elbows. :)

Hi I use Eve Taylor skin products, and she makes a wide range of facial and body oils. You can get plain unscented ones or aromatherapy ones for all different skin types and conditions. I sell and you her facial oils in my facials and the most popular ones are the number 1 (sensitive skin) and the number 5 (very dry/mature skin) great results. They smell lovely as well, which I think from a client point of view is really important, hope this helps.

So is it any eve taylor candles or certain ones? I have just recieved my first order form eve taylor this morning and i ordered a candle, smells lovely, but can i use it to massage? Going to do a practise tonight and would love to try it.

Latest posts

Back