New Gelish Red Kit

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sophiegees

Reaction score
Hi

Have you seen the new Christmas red gelish kit? Have just ordered it as I was a bit low on my red colours - and cant wait for it to arrive!

xx

Hi

Have you seen the new Christmas red gelish kit? Have just ordered it as I was a bit low on my red colours - and cant wait for it to arrive!

xx

wow just had a quick look on harmony website. amazing beautiful colours!ive just spent so much money i really cant afford to buy these as well :sad:

Whats the free gift anyone no??im intrigued x

Yes I couldnt really afford it - but I had to get some magis wrap foils and the red kit kind of fell into my basket... what can you do eh?

And then of course the free shipping was in sight so had to order an extra couple of colours to get the free shipping.... Went for Go Girl, High Voltage and Night Reflection.

I was wondering what the free bit was too..... oooh hope it all arrives tomorrow....

xx

Oh and then there was the foundation with free top it - well who would be able to avoid that offer - so that went in the basket too........ Its always good to have spares of these was my reckoning.....

xx

I got an email regarding the winter red collection yesterday x they look faba and a good into price too!

I have a couple of red shades and don't find them popular with my ladies, so will probs not invest x Look gorgeous though x

PS Night Reflection is a FABULOUS colour!

Oh and then there was the foundation with free top it - well who would be able to avoid that offer - so that went in the basket too........ Its always good to have spares of these was my reckoning.....

xx

I got the free tio last week & took advantage of sallys having their vat free day & then I got to the till & found that good gossip had jumped in mu basket while I wasn't looking!!! Lol
I get a new one evey time the vat free day is on, x

Hey this jumping in baskets happens a lot eh - whatever can be done....!!??

xx

Night reflection is my most popular colour :)

Hey this jumping in baskets happens a lot eh - whatever can be done....!!??

xx[/QUOTE
Gelish has a bad habit of doing this!! Lol
Maybe the big red man will put a bottle or 2 in my stocking this weekend!!!

I'd love to know that the free gift is. I think I may already have enough reds in my collection with Good Gossip, Hot Rod Red, Red Roses and a few others. Would be interested to hear if any of the new ones are significantly different.

Hey lucyboo - am hoping the big red man does what he should for you... if they fall into baskets so easily then they've got to fall in sacks too...

Steph, I saw the night reflection colour in the gelish group photos and it really does look lovely.

Juicy lucy - will report back on freebie and colours when they arrive - I so so hope its tomorrow.... Will do some colour pops on wednesday if they are here by then and will post them

Thanks everyone

xx

Oooooooh its arrived...but its with my hubby in our store and Im at home.... He will be home for 6pm so will report on what its like then... ooooh excited....

xx​

Well I was sat all expectantly, heard the car come...... and hubby came through the door. Dived for his rucksack and grabbed the stuff.... looked a bit small.....mmmmm..... oh and he said 'yes it says something is missing...' My heart sank...... and what was missing? The new red set - out and stock and on back order..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Very Very Disappointed!

Have to say I LOVE the other three colours I ordered, night reflection, go girl and high voltage - they are fantastic!

So dont know when the red ones will be here... sob sob......

xx

The reds are too late for me this year.

They would have been great if they had been available at the beginning of december, but at this stage, the christmas red clients that i have only have another week before they start avoiding red because they have been wearing it lots this month and they want something different.

Meaning they will be sitting doing nothing most of the year :(

think the free gift is a mini aurora colour.... probably izzy wizzy

Yes I guess, but I am using them just to add to my collection of colours as I only have 2 reds at the moment - so it is fine. And my whole 6 Christmas bookings start tomorrow through to saturday so they would have been just in time. Still the other three colours are fab. I plan on having the high voltage done tomorrow if I can pursuade my daughter....

xx

I had a client have night reflection with high voltage over the top for her toes, looked really blingy, she absolutely loved it x

Thanks kattyj - I will have that instead - love the two colours and fancy a bit of bling for christmas

xx

My reds have come today....think a little too late now plus they are quite similar! My freebie was a mini nourish. Oh and is it wrong to be a little disappointed that the box was just a normal one, not the lovely display box on the pics?? ;)

Latest posts

Back