New Mobile Tech Web Site

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dustypink

Reaction score
Hi All

Well, this is my first post EVER on a Forum. So be gentle with me ;)

I would like some feedback from you guys if you don't mind about my web site, before it goes live

Here is the address:

www.purr-fectnails.co.uk

I need all the help I can Get :D

Thanks for your help

Thanks for the visits Guys

So what do you think?

Looks good to me, I keep getting booted of thou (my puter i think) so never read it all will have another try... your prices seem quite low is that the going rate for your area
Caren x

Hi Dustypink
Congratulations on starting your business and your website. It looks like it has great potential.

I must ask the question though: have you done homelearn courses only?

If you wonder why I'm asking, have a look at some threads on the subject using 'search'.

Lots of luck with your venture (I'm hoping you have done some practical courses too)

Marian

I think they seem about right for the Scunthorpe Area.
What would you charge for these services?

mum said:
Hi Dustypink
Congratulations on starting your business and your website. It looks like it has great potential.

I must ask the question though: have you done homelearn courses only?

If you wonder why I'm asking, have a look at some threads on the subject using 'search'.

Lots of luck with your venture (I'm hoping you have done some practical courses too)

Marian
Yes well done for getting your website together.....when I saw it I thought "thats nice"........ nicely done......easy on the eye and easy to navigate....
Thumbs up there xxx
The only things I would change are the hyperlink to Essential Nails.......
This highlights that you have only done a homelearn course and doesn't show any other Nail Technology Education........ some people might be put of by this...because theymight think that all you have used is a nail trainer hand and not live people.........so if you have done more education display it....
You can add that link separately on a dedicated links page........
and the wording of Nail Tech, I know it is only a word but I prefere the whole title...........you are a Nail Technician and should be proud of using that title...you worked hard in getting it so use it xxxx
Thats like looking up doctors and finding a website where a good reputable doctor introduces himself as : My names is Joe and I am a Doc lol.............

Good luck I am sure you will be fab xxxx

Thank's Ruth for that positive feedback.

I will get that changed ASAP
Many Thanks

Vicky

My only criticism Vicky would be not to advise on how to repair a broken nail.
For all the goodwill in the world, without proper training your clients may take your advice but do something wrong and end up with problems.
Better (in my opinion) to advise them to come straight back to you for the repair.
Apart from that its very clear and looks a lovely site

Debs said:
My only criticism Vicky would be not to advise on how to repair a broken nail.
For all the goodwill in the world, without proper training your clients may take your advice but do something wrong and end up with problems.
Better (in my opinion) to advise them to come straight back to you for the repair.
Apart from that its very clear and looks a lovely site
Snap!!!
I agree with Debs 100%.
Repairs should be a salon service.
Clients do not have the correct sanitizer to clean effectively nor should they be sold a professional sanitizer. In fact the most they should be encouraged to do is for home care is to regularly apply oil to the enhancements and to occasionally reduce the length if they are going too long between re-balance appointments.

I have made the changes

Once again

Thanks for all the advice

We've just added a 'flash intro' to the site.

great site, easy to navigate and looks good. in my personal opinion though, i preferred it first time i looked WITHOUT the flashing intro you have just added...it takes too long before you can enter the site. also, out of interest, what's your 'site forum' looks a tad like our lovely geek site!?

Hi I preferred it before the flash intro as well

less is more

Billie xx

Dianne

Apparently it is a standard forum program, used by most web site designers. That's what my tech support is telling me!!

really nice website you have :D

You can now 'skip' the intro screen.

ohh! loved it, I sure could use help on mine.
Suzanne

No problems, just contact [email protected].
I will make him work for a change :)
He doesn't know that yet though.....lol

Until he reads this.

Liked your site easy to follow although had dificulty accessing any nail or body art (may be my firewall though). Keep up the good work and i liked the flash bit

hallluci

It's not your firewall, those pages are still 'under construction'

Latest posts

Back